- E i g h t y -

She walked me upstairs, and laid me down on my bed. She unlaced my shoes, and took off my socks.

Billie: "I'mma change you."

I smirked at her because I can not be serious in any situation.

Maddie: "Okay, but you know I can do it myself though right."

Billie: "No you can not." She laughed.

Maddie: "Whatever." I playfully rolled my eyes."

She swiftly took off my jeans, which I don't understand how she did it because it literally takes me 5 minutes to get them on and off. Once they were off she looked me up and down and smiled, she made me blush so I hid my face in my arms.

Billie: "Stop being cute."

I rolled my eyes.

Billie grabbed some shorts off my dresser and quickly put them on me, she left her hands rested on my hips and then she kissed the top of my head before she walked out of the door.

I took off my bra and aimed it at the hamper, not gonna lie. I never make it, but today I did, and I got really excited. I quietly laughed at myself for getting excited at something really fucking stupid. 

Since Billie posted the thing on her Instagram story, shit has really died down. But there's always that one person who can't keep their opinion to themselves, but since everyone knows how happy I make Billie, they seem to accept me. 

I heard Billie downstairs in the kitchen, then all of a sudden the sound that she was making stopped. So of course I panicked and thought about what she found.

"The notepad. All the information about Nicole."

I got up off the bed and rushed down the stairs to see Billie leaning over the counter looking at the notepad.

Maddie: "Please don't read that." My voice was so far gone, you could barely fucking hear me. I could barely hear me, all I could here was my breathing.

I tried to talk as loud as I could.

Maddie: "Like I said, I'm going to tell you."

Billie exhaled.

Billie: "Look, I know that you don't know what you wanna say or how you wanna say it. I know that you don't have the right words, and that you're looking for them and you're trying so fucking hard to find them. I appreciate all of this, you're trying to make this work for me. But I don't want the moment to be planned out, I don't want you to read off a notepad or a note on your phone, I want it to just be me and you. I don't care how long it takes, I'll sit there and I'll listen to you stutter and be at a loss of words. I'll also be a shoulder to cry on, because I care so much about you, but I want it to be a real, raw and pure in the moment moment. Not that it isn't real or raw, because it very much is. But yeah." Her voice was soft by the end of her little speech.

I started to tear up, because one I didn't want her to see that notepad ever. I don't know what information she saw on it and now I don't know how much she knows, at least I didn't write the biggest thing on the main page. Thank god, I'm so smart. The other reason I was crying is because that meant a lot, but I broke Billie.

Maddie: "You meant what you said?"

She looked at me for a second because she couldn't understand what I said, shit I could barely understand what I said.

Billie: "I meant every fucking word that I said."

Maddie: "I'm sorry Billie. I'm so sorry." I walked over to her and hugged her, I buried my face into her shoulder. I hugged her really tight so she knew that I was sorry.

Billie: "Shhhh, you have nothing to be sorry for."

Maddie: "Yes I do, I told you I was going to tell you and then-"

Billie: "Shorty, you gotta stop talking. This can't be good for you." She rubbed my back in a comforting way.

Maddie: "I have one more question."

Billie: "Okay."

Maddie: "How much do I mean to you?"

Billie: "You mean the world to me, you could call me at any given time and I'd answer just because I care about you so much. Never doubt how much I care or love you, I can't put it into words how much you mean to me. I'm risking my health to take care of you, I'm about to start rehearsals and all. This is the worst time for me to get sick, but I don't care because I'm taking of someone that I love."

Maddie: "God, I'm not going to be able to get rid of you am I?"

Billie: "I'm not going anywhere, until you're better."

Maddie: "I know you're happy as hell that I'm sick, because you get to be with me and you get to see me for a week straight."

Billie: "Unfortunately, I can't answer that one." She laughed. 

I looked up at her.

Billie: "As much as I missed kissing you, I'm not going to."

Maddie: "Please."

She looked at me, I know she still can't say no to me. She leaned in and pecked my lips for a quick second.

Billie: "I love you, now will you please go rest. I'll be up soon, with your medicine and some chicken noodle soup."

Maddie: "Ugh whatever." I started to walk off.

Billie: "Shorty you forgot something."

Maddie: "I love you too."

Billie: "Good girl."

I rolled my eyes as I proceeded to walk away. 

I got upstairs and I pulled my phone out and texted the group chat with Dani and the twins that Dani made the night we all went out.

4/4

y'all she saw the fucking notepad.

Dani: why are you like this?

bro, I gotta tell her now.

Isaac: Well weren't you going to tell her?

i guess, I told her I was going to tell her and the only one that could fuck it up was me.

Dani: how long do you have off?

the doctor said not to do anything for a week, but with the way shit's going. I'm only gonna be off like for three days.

Isaac: Maddie no, you're taking this full week off.

we'll see.

Dani: please take this time baby.

okay whatever, nah im jp I will thank you guys. ily

Dani: I love you too.

Isaac: Love you mad's

Eli: Love you too.

now you wanna talk Eli😂

Eli: I was showering.

Read at 7:36PM 

------------------

this chapter has been planned since july 2nd lmaoooo two months later. 

thanks ily

words: 1123