- O n e h u n d r e d & f i f t y n i n e -

I walked back into the main room, and Billie's laying in the bed. Waiting for me, she was typing on her phone. She looked and saw me, she smiled at me.

Maddie: "I was about to say something, but you'd clown me for my ego."

I got into the bed and laid next to her, I rested my head on her chest. She was stroking my hair out of my face.

Billie: "What were you gonna say?"

Maddie: "I was gonna say, that I missed how you looked at me."

Billie: "I missed looking at you like that."

I looked up at her, she smiled at me and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

Maddie: "I missed you kissing me too."

Billie: "I know you did."

I started to say something , but she cut my off. "I didn't clown you for your ego, so you can't clown me for mine."

Maddie: "Whatever babygirl." I relaxed more while I was laying on her chest.

Billie: "Goodnight, I love you shorty."

Maddie: "I love you too."

The Next Day: Friday, September 6th, at 11:10AM

Billie's POV: I know you missed her POV, and so did I. God its so much easier to write.

Maddie and I were getting ready, today's going to be so much fun and her birthday present. She's not ready, today's just gonna be good vibes all around.

Maddie was ready to go, and she asked me to take her picture for Instagram

Via Instagram:

Liked by: finneas, bhadbhabie and 3,313,975 others

madisonvoyage: todays about to be fun as hell.

billieeilish: yeah it is.

bhadbhabie: have fun babygirl.

I was watching her, because I've been ready for forever and she takes so fucking long getting ready.

Maddie: "Okay, I'm ready."

Billie: "Finally."

I laced our hands together, and we walked out of the building. She has no clue what I have planned for today, that's kinda why Dani's here. I didn't wanna ask Kenzie cause she's busy preparing for tonight, which is Fashion week.

Maddie: "What time do you leave today?"

Billie: "My flights at 3AM, so I'll get there at midnight salt lake city time, I think. Time zones are beating my ass."

Maddie: "So I'mma wake up, and you're not gonna be here."

Billie: "Sadly, but you had a good time."

Maddie: "I know, where are we going first?"

Billie: "Statue of liberty."

Maddie: "You didn't."

Billie: Oh but I did."

I wanna know, I wanna know so bad.

Billie: "So tell me about Holden."

Maddie: "Ouh, are you jealous of him?"

Billie: "Why the fuck would I be jealous of him? You're gay."

Maddie: "I met him on the plane while I was on the way, we just clicked I guess. He's a junior in photography school, he's 19 about to turn 20. He asks about us a lot. He says that what we have is almost unreal and we're gonna last a hella long time."

Billie "That's the plan shorty."

Billie: "By the way, you were right, about tour going fast, it's going by hella quick."

Maddie: "Are you happy about that?"

Billie: "Yeah because I wanna spend time with you and I wanna get back what we had. But it's sad, because I feel like I was being ungrateful as hell. Not to make this about myself, but like I feel horrible for wishing that I didn't have to go because I'm blessed as hell. And not everybody could do what I do. Like I've toured before, and this is the biggest one to celebrate my first album. A sold out world tour? Come on now, I haven't seen anyone do that is a long ass time. But I also don't keep up with every other artist. I don't know, moral is, is that even though I can't be with you. I should be happy that I'm able to do what I do."

Maddie: "I'm so glad you finally realize that. It took you so long to realize how many people genuinely enjoy listening to your music and watching you perform. You have a voice that I have never heard before, you're a different breed Billie." She let out a light laugh.

I smiled at her, "What did you do after I left?"

Maddie: "God, that was so long ago. I don't even remember. So much has happened."

Billie: "Tell me."

Maddie: "Well they restocked my line with Calvin Klein and they already have to do it again. When I get back from New York, I wanna make merch for my YouTube and my house and my dog. God life after New York's about to be good as hell."

Billie: "I am so proud of you, you have no clue how proud I am. I watched you get this far, and I saw the journey. I have never seen someone, that kept pushing like you. Your work motive's crazy shorty." I said honestly, and I could tell that made her happy.

Maddie: "Thank you, babygirl. God, working to get here was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I'm glad you see how hard I work, it means a lot when you say that you're proud of me."

I didn't even realize how much we walked, when I see the Statue of Liberty. I watched her as she saw it, and she lit up. That's a sight I missed, because I love spoiling her, and I love watching her have the time of her life.

She held my hand tighter, and she walked faster towards it. I laughed at her and she gave me a smile and stuck her tongue out at me.

Billie: "Did your tongue ring hurt?"

Maddie: "Getting it pierced didn't, but the healing process was kinda a bitch. Cause it's a hole in your tongue, and if anything got in there it would like sting. But I'm good now. What do they do about your ankles?"

Billie: "They just tell me to stop jumping, but recently they've been putting my ankles in ice for twenty minutes. It's helping, but it's not like fixing what's going on."

Maddie: "I'm sorry babygirl, I know you go all out for your shows and that must put a toll on you." She says sympathetically.

Billie: "It's whatever, I just push through it. There's nothing they can do until I have enough time to rest and heal."

--------------------

tell me why i'm failing three classes because all i do is think about getting this fucking book done.

the sequel is beating my ass too, but that's besides the point 🤪

thanks ily

words: 1109.