- O n e h u n d r e d & f o u r -

Via Instagram:

thehollywoodfix: @madisonvoyage and @nicolesmith were spotted holding hands in a park in Beverly Hills. I guess @billieeilish and @madisonvoyage called it quits 🤷🏻‍♀️

Billie: "Please tell me you're lying."

I zoomed in on the picture, and they really were holding hands.

Calling Dani.

Dani: "Hey whore, what's up?"

Billie: "Nicole and Maddie were spotted in a park holding hands."

Dani: "So?"

Billie: "I was tagged by the primary source, they said that Maddie and Billie called it quits."

Dani: "They knew?"

Billie: "No! They're assuming."

Dani: "Ohhh, what are you going to do about it?"

Billie: "I don't want her anymore."

Dani: "That's the fattest lie."

Billie: "Nope." I said popping the p.

Dani: "You're going to drop her, over a picture that you don't even know the story behind?"

Billie: "..."

Dani: "You really think that Maddie, would get back together with her, after everything that Nicole put Maddie through? If you think Maddie doesn't want you or doesn't love you anymore, you're fucking stupid."

Billie: "I don't know! She might get back together with her, Maddie's the most indecisive bitch I have ever met."

Dani: "If you think Maddie doesn't know what she wants, then you're crazy. You need to figure out what you want too."

Billie: "What do you mean?"

Dani: "Maddie or Kylie."

Billie: "I haven't been to dance or talked to Kylie since Maddie broke up with me, I think it's clear who I want."

Dani: "Does Maddie know that?"

Billie: "No, Dani. I haven't talked to her."

Dani: "Have you tried?"

Billie: "No I haven't, because I know that she doesn't wanna talk to me."

Dani: "That's not what she told me."

Billie: "What did she tell you?"

Call ended.

I'm so beyond sick of this bitch with everything in me. How the fuck are you gonna expect me to take things into my own hands when I know what she wants, she doesn't wanna be with a liar and thats all that I am.

Finneas knocked on my door.

Finneas: "Hey we're going out to eat, do you want to come."

Billie: "No."

Finneas: "Oh, Rose called. She said that she understands how you feel and yeah."

Billie: "Okay, have fun at dinner. Mom and dad going?"

Finneas: "Yeah, you wanna stay here... by yourself?"

Billie: "Yes."

Finneas: "I'll bring you back your usual."

Billie: "Okay, thank you."

Finneas: "No problem Bil."

He walked out of my room and closed the door, once I heard all of them leave. I can finally really start to think, there's always something going on in my house.