Part 25

The car came to screech in front of RM. Arnav asked turning towards khushi- Do you remember that taxi's number??

Khushi nodded her head.

Arnav- Great.. Now let's go inside.

He got down from car and started collecting his laptop bag and other stuffs from back seat, but Khushi was still sitting inside the car. Arnav noticed her uneasiness, her fear, her teary gaze. His eyes travel towards her fingers fidgeting the end of her dupatta while her eyes were staring at the house.

He came forward towards her side, opened the door. Khushi looked up at him blankly, Arnav gestured her to come down. She did so.

Arnav- Chale??

He waited for her to walk ahead but she did not take a step forward and faced Arnav.

Khushi- I don't want to enter inside. (her words were mere whisper, the trauma she just went through was so much for her to forget. What would have happened??)

Arnav raised his brow high, stepping a step backward he asked leaning on his car- To aap ko iss waqt kahan jana hai??( So where do you plan to visit at this hour??)

He knew, what she was thinking!! But he also knew if he continued to speak more on that terrible accident that just happen with her, that would make her feel more disturbed, she will again remember those each moments which she went through!! She will start pitying herself for that situation and he never wishes that to happen. He wants her to face it not pity on herself.. He tried to ease it. 

Khushi kept quite having no answer to reply, How will Anita Mumma and Baba react if they see her not-in- a good condition like this?? They will be tensed, and she was not in a mood to give them further mental pressure, she was not even ready to remember that incident again.

Khushi- Arnav, Please don't tell Mumma anything. (she almost pleaded him.) she will be worried and what not... Please don't say anything to her.

She has never felt the factor called "Trust" towards this man standing in front of her. She even don't know whether her pleading will give her any fruitful result or not, she has witnessed many times him doing exactly the opposite what she expects from him??? But should she give herself this chance to trust him?? Should she trust him and expects him not to break it again??

Arnav studied her facial expression for some seconds, then said- We will see that later, now let's go inside.

Having no further alternative idea with her, khushi has to agree. Arnav waited till khushi moved ahead, he followed her then.

Door bell rang, Anita opened the door who was waiting for both Arnav and khushi since long time. But seeing them together at this odd hour, Anita scrunched her brows- Tum dono ek sath?? (How come you guys are together??)

Arnav replied stepping inside- That's a long story Maa.

Khushi's heart stopped for a second when she heard Arnav saying this. Will he tell Mumma everything?? She does not want him to lie to Mumma but she just wants this incident should not reached in Anita Mumma's ear. She looked down, there is no point of expecting anything from this man... he will never understand anything. It's her fault to trust him!!

Khushi did not wait longer there to hear Arnav's analysis on that incident and left from there. Arnav saw her climbing upstairs hurriedly. Anita too saw that and was about to call her, Arnav stopped her.

Arnav- Maa, let her go, it's already late.  She must be tired, let her rest for some time.

Anita was again amused hearing his supportive words for khushi. Since when he has started taking a tab on her daily routine?? But her interfering in this topic asking any further question would not suit as per her POV. She kept silence.