Part 78

Happiness as if had made its permanent address at RM. All were smiling, talking happily with each other, merry making and laughing at lame jokes thrown by one another.

Arnav's eyes travelled secretly towards his wife, who was busy laughing with Anjali playing with Kaira at same time. It felt as if only those three were the living creature in this world as they were seem a little bit more lost in their world. Kiara's innocent and cute gesture were adding more bits to it.

His eyes then travelled back to his father, his mother, his brother-in-law. They were not less, Papa and Jiju were talking like no tomorrow. Karan shook Arnav seeing him almost lost and why would not he be..after all Arnav had been from all these since last 6 months.

Arnav was bought back to present,

"Where is your attention?? Uncle is saying something to you."

" Sorry.. I was thinking something else.. "(he apologized.)

*************************

Inserting the DVD, all sat together to enjoy a movie, all chose it to be a comedy genre which would be suiting to everyone there. While Maa Baba and their girl gang occupied sofa, two boys made themselves comfortable on floor leaning against sofa!! Sitting on ground sometimes helps to make us comfortable. Kaira prefered to occupied her father's lap.

" I'll get coke and chips.. Movie without these as if curry without salt!!"

" I agree Khushi.." (Karan said readily, yearning a round of laugh from all.)

Lights were off, Khushi got up from sofa and made her way towards kitchen to get those things. Filling the plates and getting canes from refrigerator she was returning to her previous place, when suddenly was pulled from behind, before she could scream, her mouth was covered!!

"It's me.. Chilao mat!!"

Arnav almost threatened her, Khushi frowned. Has he lost his mind??

"Then behave like a human.. Why do you behave like a jerk some times??"

" Change in topic.."

" Huh???"

Arnav stepped forward and as a result, her feet automatically moved backward.

"Arnav,  What are you doing??"

She was totally uncertain of his moves.. He had never behaved the way like this and that too when family members were present just a  few meters distance from there.. She thanked to her stars the lights were off.

Arnav moved forward until Khushi's back hit on pillar, Khushi quickly got a grip around that tray on which she was carrying food items, so that the tray would not fall from her hand. That circled tray was only acting as divider between her and Arnav.

" Arnav!!! "

She called his name, to understand what he was intending to do pinning her like this. She was a bit frustrate too due to his this move. Arnav raised his arms, supporting his both arms at two either side of her so that she would not get the chance to escape, he said.

" Kiss Me.."

Her eyes got widen like a soccer, this demand from him was out of box for Khushi. Immediately and unknown to her, her own eyes travelled downward towards his lips!! Khushi gulped down and looked back into his eyes.

" Excuse me.."

Arnav smirked. That was a sight to watch, this shy Khushi is someone whom you can stare and never get tired of watching.

" Not Excuse me Khushi.. I said Kiss Me!!"

Khushi could feel her both palms getting wet thanks to her own nervousness.