Part 104

Arnav was talking over phone to Vikram Singh who was inquiring about their reaching in Lucknow. They would be leaving in next one hour. Khushi was with Anita Mumma and Baba. After talking to them when she entered in their room found Arnav already packing their luggage. Silently she came and started assisting him.

" What do you think about "Rome"??"

" Kyun??" (She asked while folding their clothes.)

" Because we are going there!!"

She stopped abruptly and looked up.

" Don't tell me you are joking!!"

Arnav shook his head.

" I guess I'm not joking. After Nitya and Aman's wedding we were supposed to SOMEWHERE and I think Rome can be this somewhere.. Is not it??"

A smile erupted on her lips.

" Superb!!"

Arnav smiled seeing her happy face, but again his hiding a crucial matter from her upset his mood!! But he quickly masked that, trying to normal with her. He was not hiding it for longer from her, as soon as they would return from Lucknow, he had decided to tell her everything. He wants her to know everything, clear everything to her before this vacation and the celebration of their 1st wedding anniversary.

*********************

Arnav and Khushi bid good bye to Aarav and Anita who were concerned for their children. They left from there, journey from Lucknow to Delhi was a long distance. Arnav drove half of way, while Khushi drove the rest. Finally when they reached it was 9pm.

Sitting inside the car, Khushi watched the beautiful building standing carrying its glory. Her heart felt heavy seeing it and that reminded her of her mother. It was the very first time Khuhsi was visiting this place in her life for which she has only hatred in her heart.

Biting her lip, she tried to hide her inner anxiety when Arnav held her hand.

" Relax.."

"Are we going to stay here tonight??"

" That depends upon you whether you want or not. We came here to meet Vikram Singh, don't be tensed!!" (he added.)

Khushi blinked her eyes, she was not ready to stay there that night. She still needed time to accept everything with whole heart. Seeing Vikram Singh coming towards them, Arnav and Khushi got down from car. Vikram Singh greeted him and Khushi happily.

" Please come inside."

" That's ok, we will stay at Hotel tonight."

Vikram Singh understood the reason behind their denying. He gave a half smile.

" Ok, but you both are going to have your breakfast here tomorrow.. Please don't say NO!!"

" We will.." , it was Khushi who answered this time. Arnav admired seeing her initiative, he too agreed after her.

They continued talking for sometime, then Arnav and Khushi left for hotel to take rest after a tiring journey. When Khushi came out of washroom after getting freshen up, Arnav had already ordered their dinner. They enjoyed their dinner together, talking happily before going to bed. Tomorrow was going to be a very long!!

*********************

Like promise Arnav and Khushi reached Sheeshmahal on time, Khushi was still hesitate to enter in but somehow she consoled her own heart. She needs to be strong to face past than running away. Running away means giving the chance to FEAR to knock your door again and again and she did not wish it to happen in a repeat mode.