Part 33

It was morning. Anita did puja praying him to make everything all right like before, praying him get her kids their peace back!! When she turned around, found Khushi descending downstairs. She was wearing a sky blue salwar suit with her hand bag in her hand, she did not even care to comb her hair!! A smile slowly came across Anita's lips..

"Khushi.. Meri Jaan!!", Anita was about to cup her face but found Khushi taking a step backward..

"Khushi.."

"Let me go Maa.."

Anita's eyes felt heavy when she felt that roughness in her voice, but she quickly composed herself and said..

"Of course I will.. First come and let me give you some breakfast.. Then go wherever you want.."

"I am not hungry Mumma.. Aap please mujhe jane dijiye.."

"But Khushi.."

"You know what Mumma.. You should concentrate on your son to make sure he never falls sick..", when Khushi uttered those words her eyes as well as throat felt heavy. She looked away seeing Anita's face, her eyes!! She again made her dear Anita Mumma cry.

Anita stood immobile, Khushi left from there almost running knowing very well if she stops she will breakdown!! Standing at far Arnav witnessed this scene, Anita raised her hand to wipe her eyes and Arnav felt he was stabbed again!!

Khushi was angry.. with everyone!! And an angry is never easy to deal with. She has shut the door to her heart not letting anyone to peep in. Her anger is as stubborn as her ego, never giving her a chance to think sane!! But she was like this.. since beginning!!

**********************

"Khushi.. Let's go back home.. It is past 10 pm."

"You can go Nitu.. I'll be fine here.. Please go to home. Aunty must be worried.."

"I am also trying to say same, Anita Aunty must be worried.. Tu ghar jaa.."

"Kyun ghar jaun mein?? Taki uska wahan hone ka ehsas mujhe dard de aur us dard ke badle mein Mumma ko hurt karu.. Tujhe aaj subah wahan hone chahiye tha Nitya jab mein Mumma.. ko (Khushi stopped as she remembered the morning incident. Shutting her eyes tight she looked away.) Please leave me alone for some time Nitu, I promise I'll take care of me.."

(Why?? Why should I go back?? So that his presence will hunt me and in return I'll hurt Ma.. You should have been there in morning when I behaved.. so )

Since childhood, it has always been difficult for Khushi to be submissive!! It was not that she was heartless, but she needs a lot of time to adjust!! And dealing with her has always been a heavy task for anyone.. She can't easily take if something happens in her life beyond her wish!! 

But once you win her, she will give you love 100th folded in return!

Marriage is a very sensitive topic for any girl where she spends her entire life with a man!! It was same in case Khushi also.. and the way this happened with her, Khushi did lose her sanity to deal with it!! She failed to deal with her inner chaos, her inner disturbance.. She was stubborn, to accept this new twist in life, to accept this change!! She does not want to understand that thing which happened beyond her wish!! Why should she understand that?? asked Khushi to herself..

"I am not leaving Khushi until you come with me..", Nitya spoke giving a final full stop.

They both sat without a single word for next half an hour. Khushi looked back at Nitya, it was getting late at night!! Just because of her own disturbed mind , she can't let her best friend suffer. Nitya's mother must be getting worried. Making mind, Khushi asked Nitya and they both left together..