Part 101

" STAY AWAY FROM KHUSHI.. I can't tolerate if she suffers because of anyone."

Sashi Gupta had hurt Khushi enough in past, certainly Arnav had no idea whether the intentions of this man is good or bad for now !! Neither he wants to judge on him..He was just not ready if Khushi again gets hurts because of this man either intentionally or not!! And most importantly what does he want from Khushi now?? What does he want to prove by letting Khushi know his own identity?? Does he think it will be easy for Khushi to accept him like he had so easily rejected Khushi and Garima Aunty?? It was better he was an anonymous. 

Sashi could see the confident and protective husband inside this young man, though he was assured at least his daughter has got someone like Arnav who cares and thinks of her so much, but his own need of meeting and talking to his DAUGHTER made him hear and understand nothing.

" I can never hurt her Arnav, she is my daughter!!"

Arnav gave a sarcastic smile.

" Wow.. You remember this, I'm glad to hear but let me tell you, now she is only My WIFE. And I know how much you have hurt her in past and how much your presence can hurt her in present. So Stop finding a chance to meet her."

Not standing there further to lose his sanity to talk in front of Sashi Gupta, Arnav left from there. Not only Khushi but also Garima had suffered a lot because of this man and not at any cost Arnav would encourage any kind of link of this man with his Khushi. He can never afford to lose her for anyone, for anything, at any situation. He will always make sure she is there with him because he simply can't survive without her.

**********************

Khushi was climbing stairs when she suddenly got pulled. She was taken aback seeing Arnav suddenly at the most odd hour . Not letting her any chance to talk, Arnav took her to their bedroom and locked the door. He never wants anyone to know what's going on in between them.

"What's wrong with you Arnav??"

" Can I ask same?? What's wrong with you?? I was talking to you and you hanged up the call.. What type of attitude is that Khushi??" (he asked angrily.)

" Then you must have remembered why did I do so.." (her reply added more salt.)

"Stop arguing with me."

"I am trying to understand what you want to say.. Ho kya gaya hai tumhe??"

"Tumhe ho kya gaya hai Khushi??"

"Are we fighting just because I took lift Arnav?? Really??"

"Yes!! And now you don't try to justify me your point Khushi."

"But.."

"You will never take any lift from anyone.."

They both were on extreme of their emotions. Their eyes were staring at each other intensely, he was holding her by her forearm and she was supporting on his chest. They both knew their anger was on its peak, it's better to keep quite in anger than speaking nonsense. Arnav took deep breath, trying to suppress his anxiety, anger  and restlessness.

Pulling her more closer, he whispered softly.

" Promise me, you will never again take any lift from anyone like this Khushi. You will wait for me no matter how long!! "

" I don't take lift like this everyday Arnav, it's just that I know Sashi Uncle..(His grip tighten around her arm which she felt. Her eyes traveled down at his grips.) That's why I accepted his offer."

" Not from him also.." 

Arnav demanded promise from Khushi. There was urgency, there was need, there was demand, there was desperation in his voice and that was it.. She became submissive and gave in in front of him like always.   Khushi was uncertain due to this kind of stubbornity of his but she gave in.