Part 106

Her weak body fell against his strong body, his arms automatically wrapped around her waist.

" Khushi!! Khushi.."

His voice started trembling so as his grip around her fragile body. This was a moment which he had never witnessed before nor he had any wish to witness in future. Royal heads reached near Arnav, lifting Khushi in his arms Arnav took her to a comfy couch. Making her lay there, he asked Vikram Singh for water because here he trusts only this man!! Even after sprinkling water on her face, patting her soft pink cheeks, he got no response from her end. Khushi had never fainted like this before even during their worst situation!! Arnav was uncertain to what extent this revelation of Sashi Gupta damaged Khushi emotionally..

His mind started jamming not sure of how to react seeing her lifeless body in his arms and at his HELPLESS situation seeing her in so much PAIN! But he knew that was not a state to sit and think all these, hurriedly he took out his cell phone and called for ambulance.

**********************

Khushi was inside , doctors were checking her while Arnav was pacing up and down in corridor of hospital ruffling his hair. What happened to her?? Will she be ok?? Why were doctors taking so much time?? He waited for the Doctor to give him the news of her going well.. If not anything at least an assurance that His wife would be fine!! But there was none by his side, Vikram Singh had gone to inform this to Aarav Singh Raizada, he needed to know what's going on here and specially what's happening to his kids!

Finally Arnav sat on an ironed chair, joining his both hands, trying to calm down his hyper nerves seeing Khushi like this. He should not lose his patience like this, he needed to grip himself. He closed his eyes trying to gather his inner control to sustain for now!! He should have disclosed everything before to her, at least she would not have been at this place.

"Khushi will be fine, don't be tensed Arnav!!"

Even though Arnav Singh Raizada needed the same words but not from this man for whom she was in this condition. He raised his head and was about to reply when doctor came out from inside. Arnav got up,

" Her blood pressure is very high now.. May be due to some sudden emotional trauma, blood flow to her brain stopped and that resulted her losing her consciousness.. But don't worry.. She will gain her sense back in some times!!"

Doctor patted Arnav's shoulder and left from there. Arnav turned his head at Sashi Gupta.

" If she is inside this chamber, then that's only because of YOU.."

This can't be more painful for a father hearing that his daughter is suffering because of HIM. Sashi Gupta felt heartbroken, Why none was ready to hear him?? Whywas  Arnav accusing him not hearing his side story?? Had he been leading a peaceful life all these years without his daughter?? Was he happy when he left Garima and their unborn child in past?? Then why was this only his fault??

" Enough Arnav.. I'm trying to talk in a good way respecting you as my daughter's husband but you are insulting me again and again!! If you not forgetting, then let me remind you Khushi is my own daughter.."

" Whom you once threw away from your life like a tissue paper!!"

" Stop being so judgmental.."

" No Mr.Gupta.. I'm only stating fact, but you were judgmental in past and because of you she is suffering even today. What explanation would you give on it?? (He said loudly.) Just stay away from her like you have been doing till yesterday!! I'm not tolerating it anymore.. Now you can LEAVE!!"

" Till yesterday I did not know she is my daughter."

Arnav raised his hand to gesture him to stop, Shashi Gupta would again and again argue in his favor only and Arnav was tired to hear it each time.