Part 51

Arnav looked around, few cars and bikes have started taking reverse route to return from there as neither the route nor weather was favorable. Even it  was raining heavily by then, he looked back at Khushi who was really tensed.

" I think we should not stay here for longer.."

He suggested.

Khushi turned to face him.

" Then?? Are we returning home??"

" If we return back home now, it will not be easy to reach there at early morning before sunrise!! I think we should check in some near by hotel for tonight, even weather is getting worse now, it's not safe to be in car for whole night!!"

Khushi nodded her head. For him their safety was much more important. Arnav was about to open the door to get down and ask passing by people if there is any hotel nearby or not when Khushi stopped him.

" You will get wet completely Arnav!!"

"But we can't do anything sitting like this.. Let me check.. Ok?? Don't worry.."

He gently squeezed her palm that was on steering wheel and giving her an assurance look and got down from car!! Sitting inside, Khushi followed Arnav's every move, he was talking to a few people. After some time he came back to Khushi's side, Khushi slide down the glass, Arnav was totally wet by then, he bent to her level.

" There is a small hotel at 500 meters distance, but we have to walk till there. Will you be able to manage??"

He asked knowing her disliking getting wet because of Rain. Khushi nodded her head, safety is more important than her like or disliking!! More over finding him dripping wet, Khushi knew if he did not get into some dry clothes then that would impact his health. 

"Park the car there.."

He showed her place to park, Khushi did so.

Arnav came to there, Khushi got down from car and no sooner the white chudidar she was wearing got wet. Khushi cursed herself for choosing this dress and that too white in colour which has now sticking to her body making her feel uncomfortable!! Arnav took the travel bag from backside and came back to her only to find her trying to cover herself with her dupatta which was by luck red in colour. There was uneasiness and discomfort in her eyes, Arnav did not say further, took out that blazer he was holding in his hand and wrapped it around her.

" Is it ok now??" 

He asked with concern??

His gesture once again melted her heart.. What will she do and how long will she try to stop her emotions if this man continues to act like a charmer?? 

Khushi nodded her head, clutching the blazer tightly.

" Should we go??"

He asked, Khushi gave her positive reply as there was no meaning of waiting and standing there.

"I think that's the hotel!!" Arnav exclaimed pointing a building at distance, Khushi looked ahead.

They were walking, both were silent as they had nothing share. Arnav asked understanding that awkward silence. He wanted to make sure that she was fine. He wanted to hear from her.

" Tum thik ho na Khushi?? We are almost there.."

Khushi just nodded her head, saying nothing. Each time the rain drop falling on her body, making her feeling like thousands of reptiles crawling all over her body making her feeling dirty.. She hates the way rain was making her feel like.. She was unable to understand how people like rain, girls go crazy over it..couples find it the romantic moments!! She was feeling like if she stays longer like this, she might become breathless.. Unknowingly her eyes got teary as she started feeling so vulnerable at that moment and that too with no reason!!