Part 41

Khushi was searching for some music DVDs of Kisore Kumar, in HER room. He is her favorite singer; she just loves the wording of his every song, so simple yet so touching.

Arnav has been searching for her, finding her neither with Anita nor in their room, he dialed her number, Khushi heard the ring on her phone. She answered the call- Han Arnav..

Arnav asked- Kahan pe ho tum??(Where are you??)

Khushi replied while still searching for that special DVD, and keeping her phone in between her shoulder and ear- In my room, where else??

Arnav roamed his eyes around the room- What the.. I'm in the room, don't tell me you have become invisible to me now!!

Khushi rolled her eyes- When did I say I'm in YOUR room Arnav, I said I'm in MY room!! And..(but she stopped there understanding what she was saying.)

Here Arnav was trying all his effort to mend their relationship, at least not co-operating but she should not try to spoil anything. Khushi shut her eyes tightly for a second. She needs to think before saying anything, especially to Arnav!! Thought khushi. He was trying hard, at least she should respect that than being an idiot!! Khushi smacked her head inwardly. 

Arnav too stopped not saying anything. He felt disheartened , when she so easily made a distinction between the two rooms.

But should he take that seriously??

Is it right to expect from khushi to take everything so fast specially knowing her temperament?? She needs time and assurance to adjust herself in this new life, he should understand it. He needs to have patience while dealing with her because he has no intention to spoil whatever he has restored till now!! 

Breaking his thought, he heard from other side, "Arnav, I'm coming there."

Khushi spoke from other side somehow guessing his silence. For an instance this silence from the opposite side was not accepted by her. 

He was brought back to present- No, wait, I'm coming there.

Khushi too agreed. Finally she saw that DVD in a corner of the shelf, it was in upper shelf. So she stood up on a stool to bring that out, but then that cd slipped from her hand and as a result fell on ground, rolling under the bed.

Khushi's jaw dropped- Crap!!.. I'm sure, it's condition will be worst now. Kudos Khushi, you should be awarded for Being the Best Spoiler!!

She climbed down the stool and started searching for that under the bed.

Arnav got a call from office, while talking he entered in room but only to found her laying on ground, half under the bed and half out! He stared at her in amusement. What's this girl doing under the bed?? Has she finally lost it??

Asking the person to call back later, Arnav hanged up the call. Pocketing his phone, he came forward and asked standing near bed

" What are you trying to do there Khushi??

"I'm playing badminton here.. Can't you see. Come, join me, its fun??", came the irritating reply.

What else a person do under a bed than searching for some fallen thing!! Does not Arnav know this?? Thought Khushi loudly.

Arnav- KHUSHI!!! Come out.. (He commanded while raising his voice. He had come there to talk something important but thanks to her he was slowly forgetting the purpose of his..)

"Got it!!" exclaimed Khushi happily finding that DVD finally.

She started escaping from there hurriedly and in the process hit the top of her head on bed, resulting into a cry,