Part 84

Sitting behind of Khushi on scooty, Kaira asked- How long will it take to reach India gate cookie??

" Umm.. I guess 20 more minutes."

Kaira had her two little arms wrapped around Khushi's waist, she nodded. While looking around, her eyes fell on someone unexpectedly, she screamed loudly.

" Cookie.. Uncle.. Uncle.. There!!"

Khushi had to applied sudden brake due to her scream, she asked worriedly.

" Who??"

Pointing towards Arnav who was coming out of Purple Orchid café, Kaira exclaimed.

" There.. See."

Khushi turned her head, her lips too broke into smile seeing Arnav, asking Kaira to wait patiently, Khushi again started her scooty to reach near Arnav who was proceeding towards his car at parking lot, doing something on his phone. Kaira and Khushi giggled while blowing horn behind him but not making any other sound to make him realise their presence. Arnav was busy with his phone, he too did not find it necessary to look behind. In order to give some space to that person behind him to let the person go easily , Arnav moved aside a little but still drooling over his phone.

Kaira frowned and whispered to Khushi from behind.

" Can't uncle see we are only here??"

Khushi replied in slow voice.

" He does not know we are here, so he is not looking behind. (She explained to this impatient "baby.)

" Blow horn once again and loudly.."

Khushi nodded her head, joining with Kaira in her prank and did so while Kaira stood up on scooty holding Khushi's shoulder tightly in her small fist so that she would not fall. Arnav was irritated due to this continuous blowing of horn as there was enough space to pass by. His mood was already disturbed due to Sheeshmahal issues, this continuous annoying sound was boiling his blood in anger. He was highly infuriated, and turned around to give earful to that fellow person for this noise pollution when his eyes met with two pair of mischievous and hazel eyes.

"Uncle!!"

Kaira screamed loudly, Arnav's eyes opened wide.

" What the hell Kaira?? Sit down.. "(he asked , while diminishing the distance between them.)

"Hi..", Khushi gave her million dollar smile.

" What are you both doing here?? Going anywhere?"(he asked Khushi, while making Kaira sit down back on scooty so that she would not fall by chance.)

Kaira replied on behalf of Khushi.

" Yup.. We are going towards  India gate, then we will have ice cream there and some chat.. Then we will return.. You know it's weekend today!!"

Arnav raised his brow. Kaira sounded so much like Khushi when she talked about Food.

" Is it so??"

Kaira nodded her head, while wrapping her arms around Khushi's waist tightly from behind. Arnav noticed her tiny arms around Khushi's waist, he looked up at Khushi's face. Khushi could not control her own amusement seeing that frown on his face, Was he serious?? For god sake, Kaira is a baby!! She looked away, hiding her own smile!!

Though she understands his reluctance to see anyone near her so closely but can Kaira be included there? No.

Not understanding the inner havoc of her uncle Kaira said.

" Bye Uncle.. See you in evening.."

"Evening!!", Arnav shot another glare at Khushi, " Not this time Khushi.." (Though he did not say much, Khushi understood what he was referring to her. )