Jennie 1

Ugh, I am so tired. Today we had a concert, and I am really tired right now. I can't even lift myself, but I'm hungry. Should I call Lisa to get me food? No, no, she'll eat all of them herself. Rosie likes food a lot too, then, should I call Jisoo unnie? I'll feel bad though, they're tired as well. Damnit. What should I do? Whatever, I'll just rest for a bit and go prepare food for everyone, I don't want Jisoo unnie to take care of everything. Yeah, I'll just do that. With those thoughts I fell asleep and woke up at late afternoon. Oh no! I said I would rest for a bit, not the entire day. I got up and took a quick shower. I'm wondering what are the rest of the members doing? Sleeping? Chilling? I shook my head, I'll find out soon. I wore comfy clothes and walked out of my room. Even though Jisoo unnie and I share a room, she hasn't come to the room yet. That's strange. As soon as I walked out, my mouth watered and my stomach grumbled. Food! Did Jisoo unnie cook again? And why is the dorm so clean? Jisoo unnie. She has been cleaning and cooking all day, and here I am, sleeping. I smacked my forehead, why? I hurried to the kitchen and saw Jisoo unnie decorating the dishes.

"Oh, you're awake?" Jisoo unnie asked with a smile.

"Yeah. I'm sorry I couldn't help you out, unnie." I said and went to give her a hug.

"Don't worry about it. I know that you get tired easily, but I don't so I thought I should cook since you guys are going to be hungry." Jisoo unnie said as she hugged me back.

"Now, how about you go and wake Lisa and Rosie? I'll prepare the table until then." Jisoo unnie said.

"Okay, thank you unnie." I said and went to wake the maknaes. It's not gonna be an easy thing.

I walked to Rosie and Lisa's room and found them deep in sleep. Awww. I couldn't bring myself to wake them. I went to Lisa and patted her head. Her bangs were perfectly on her forehead even though she was sleeping. I laughed, how did she do that? Did she glue them to her forehead or something? Oh wait, I'm here to wake them up.

"Lisa... Lalice... pokpak..."I tapped her shoulder as I said. No she doesn't want to wake up.

"Lisa!" I said seriously.

"Hmmm?" she said sleepily without opening her eyes.

"Wake up, Jisoo unnie prepared food, so get up." I said, hoping that made her wake up.

I stood up to wake Rosie. Rosie was easier to deal with when she was asleep.

"Rosie, wifey, wake up." I said patting her head.

"Can I sleep a bit more?" She looked at me with puffy eyes.

"Well, Jisoo unnie prepared food. I don't want her efforts to go to waste." I said.

"What did she cook?" They both asked.

Hmmm... this was a good opportunity. 

"She cooked Gamjatang and Kimchi stew along with sushi." I said.

"Wow! She cooked a lot." Lisa said, then suddenly she sat up straight.

"Wait, did you say Gamjatang?" Lisa asked with shock. I nodded and she ran to the bathroom. Rosie slowly got up too. There. My job is done.

I went to Jisoo unnie and saw that the food was already on the table. Jisoo unnie on the other hand was nowhere to be seen. She's probably in the bathroom. 

I sat down and waited for the other members to come. The doorbell rang and I was really surprised. Who could it be at this time of the day? Did Jisoo unnie go out and the door is locked behind her? I went to open the door, and to my surprise it was Kai.

"Oppa!" I said with shock and excitement. He laughed and hugged me tightly. It felt so good to hug him and have him near me after a long and tiring day.