Kai 17

The next day I woke up with Xiumin's loud singing. He was in the shower, but he was singing so loudly that I was sure the entire hotel could hear him. Sehun was still sleeping, so went to the bathroom and knocked on the door. The singing stopped.

"Hyung, can you stop singing so loudly, the entire hotel can hear you." I said.

"I wasn't even that loud, you're just sensitive." I head his voice. I was sensitive? More like he was loud. 

"Hyung, that doesn't matter right now, just turn your volume down a little bit please." 

"Okay, fine." He replied and I was relieved. I went back to sleep, but  then I remembered that we were going back to Korea. Suddenly I got nervous, what if the news had leaked and I get in trouble? I mean, I don't think they will be so harsh on me, but it's still nerve wrecking. Sehun woke up and after a good morning, we waited for Xiumin to get out of the bathroom. Why does he stay in the shower for so long? Finally after almost 20 minutes of waiting, he got out and I went in. I promised Sehun that I would be quick and he nodded. I glared at Xiumin's back as I went in with my clothes on my hand. I took a shower and got out, I hoped I was quick enough, and I was since Sehun wasn't complaining. After me, Sehun went in and after breakfast, we all gathered together for some fun. 

"Let' play truth or dare!" Baekhyun said excitedly. We all agreed and Chen brought a bottle. Suho spun it and the first pair was Chanyeol and Suho.

"Truth or dare?" Chanyeol asked. 

"Truth." Suho replied.

"Do you like anyone?" Chen asked and we all 'oohed'.

"Yeah, I like all of you guys and everyone else." Suho answered. I knew he was just saying that to not to answer. 

"No, a girl. Do you like any girl?" Chen asked again.

"You can only ask one question." Suho replied and spun the bottle again. Chen was disappointed. This time it was Sehun and Xiumin's turn.

"Truth or dare?" Xiumin asked.

"Truth." Sehun answered. 

"Why do you guys pick 'truth' every time?" Chanyeol complained. 

"Because we can." We all said together and laughed. Chanyeol frowned.

"Okay, what were you saying to Lisa yesterday?" Xiumin smiled evilly. I pressed my lips together to not to laugh. Everyone else was looking at him with raised eyebrows.

"Nothing." Sehun replied. 

"Oh really?" Xiumin asked clearly not believing him.

"Yeah." Sehun said. 

"You can ask Jongin hyung." Sehun added and everyone looked at me.

"Why are you all looking at me? It's not my turn to talk." I said.

"What was he saying to Lisa?" Baekhyun asked.

"He was just convincing her to call him 'oppa'" I replied and looked at Sehun with an evil smile. He gave e a death glare and I laughed.

"OOOHHH!!!" Everyone was rolling around and laughing. Sehun shook his head.

"I just said that so she could be comfortable with me. She was calling me 'senior'."

"Oh yeah, it's too formal." Suho said. 

"Oppa!" Baekhyun said cutely with his hands under his chin. He looked so adorable and it made all of us laugh. Sehun couldn't resist his cuteness either so he laughed. 

"Hey, stop guys. I just wanted her to be comfortable with me." Sehun tried to defend himself, but obviously it didn't work out since everyone just sarcastically nodded along and he looked at me like: I wish I could beat you up. Suho spun the bottle again and this time it was Chen and I. 

"Truth or dare?" He asked.

"Truth." I replied.

"Oh come one!" Baekhyun was whining again, but we ignored it.

"What would you do, if you and Jennie had to break up?" He asked and suddenly the atmosphere changed. Everyone went quiet. What would I do? I don't know either, but I don't think we would have to break up anyways.

"Hey, what kind of question is that?" Lay asked.

"I'm just curious." Chen replied.

"I don't know. I have no idea what will happen to me if that happens." I replied and Chanyeol tried to get the atmosphere back to what it was, so he laughed.

"Okay, okay. Hyung, spin it again." Suho spun the bottle again and this time it was Baekhyun and Xiumin's turn. 

"Truth or dare?" Xiumin asked.

"Dare." Baekhyun said bravely, and we all 'oohed' once again. What a brave boy, so proud of him.

"Guys, what should I dare him to do?" Xiumin asked us and we all thought of something funny.

"Do a model runway walk outside on the sidewalk." Chayeol suggested and we all laughed at the thought.

"How about standing in front of the hotel and saying 'Hi' to anyone he sees?" Chen suggested. That was crazy. 

"You know what? I got an idea." Xiumin said and we all looked at him.

"Smell everyone's feet and rank them from best to worst. Baekhyun made a disgusted face.

"What? That's gross, how could you do that to me, hyung?" Baekhyun said.

"Yep, do that. If not, you have to take my punishment." He suggested.

"What's the punishment?" Baekhyun asked.

"Pour a glass of hot water and a glass of cold water on yourself." Xiumin said like it was nothing at all. Baekhyun was raged.

"YA!!" He yelled, but then closed his eyes to calm down. This was going to be funny.

"You didn't have to choose dare if you're too chicken to do it." I said, and I knew that I would be dead.

"What? Chicken? How dare you to your hyung? You know what, I'll take the punishment, what if I faint because your feet smell too bad, no I can't do it, the punishment is way better." Baekhyun said and exhaled sharply. Xiumin brought him two glasses, one was filled with ice and water, the other was steaming a bit. This is pure torture. 

Baekhyun stood in the bathtub and pured the cold water on himself first and screamed so loud, that we had to cover our ears. Suho and Lay were on the floor laughing. Then, he poured the hot water on himself and exhaled slowly. That was clever, hot water on cold water to warm yourself up, I liked it. We were all laughing, because his face looked so funny when he looked at us with raged eyes. We went back and played some more, then ordered room service to eat lunch. After lunch, we packed and right when we were all ready, our manager came and said that it was time to go. 

"I don't know why, but I'm really nervous." I said to D.O. He looked at me and patted me on the shoulder.

"It's okay, you'll be alright." D.O said and I tried to believe it, but something in my gut told me that I was not going to be okay. I just wouldn't.