Jennie 12

"Oooh! What did Jongin oppa did to you that you're blushing like this?" Lisa asked

"Where's your greetings?" I asked to avoid answering Lisa's question. I was still shy about my kisses and cuddles with Kai. 

"Don't twist the conversation, Jennie." Jisoo said and helped me take off my coat.

"I'm tired, and you two go back to your room, why are you even here?" I said. 

"Rude. I let them stay here. You were gone the whole day with your oppa, I would've been bored and alone without them." Jisoo said and poked me at the side.

"Okay, okay, fine. I'm sorry for being gone the whole day." I said and hugged Jisoo.

"Did you notice anything suspicious? I don't want you to get caught." Rosie asked.

"There's one person who cares about me at times like this, and it's Chaeng. You two are useless." I said. I really appreciated her asking about those stuff instead of my red cheeks.

"I didn't notice anything suspicious, but if you count a man who has been following us from the day that we got here, then yes, that was suspicious." i  said and shrugged.

"Where was he?" Jisoo asked.

"First time I saw him was when we went to see the city. He kept following us, so I'm sure he's a bodyguard." I said, but why was she asking that?

"Then?" Jisoo asked, she was making us worried.

"Unnie, what's wrong, why are you so pale?" Lisa asked and grabbed her hand.

"Then I saw him today in the coffee shop in front of the hotel, he followed me a bit when I walked away from the hotel, then when I got in oppa's car, he waited a bit and left."I explained.

"But what's going on?" I asked, worried.

"The thing is that the bodyguards haven't been out since we came back from the event and manager oppa said that there were no other bodyguard outside." Jisoo explained and Rosie gasped.

"So you're saying that we've been stalked this whole time?" Lisa asked. I couldn't breath, I was short on breathes. How? Why? There were so many questions in my head, but I couldn't think straight. Kai and I will be exposed? What if PapaYG make us breakup? Tears came flowing down from my eyes, and my legs felt weak. I couldn't stand anymore, so I dropped. Before I hit the ground, Lisa caught me. I started sobbing, this was not how I had planned my tour here. This was not it. What if Kai and I get in trouble. I could hear Jisoo telling Rosie to get a glass of water and Lisa's comforting words, but I couldn't help but keep crying. I felt a pain in my heart. Rosie brought me a glass of water and I drank it, but I couldn't talk. I couldn't understand anything coming out of the girls' mouth. Jisoo shook me and I came back to my senses.

"Jennie, calm down. It's alright. It might not be what we think, we should wait and see." Jisoo said. 

"Rosie went to call Jongin, we'll see if it was one of his bodyguards. You know how protective of you he is. Jongin might've sent him to watch over you." Jisoo said and hugged me. While we waited for Rosie to come back, Lisa and Jisoo tried to comfort me by half lie and half truth statements. I didn't believe if they even believed their own words. They probabl didn't since they looked way more worried than me.