Kai 18

We were at Korea and it was about 10 in the morning. As every second passes, as every step that I get closer to our dorm, my heart races faster. Am I going to get in trouble? Our company does not ban dating but dating someone from a company that bans it is not okay. I think D.O noticed and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you alright?" he asked with a worried look.

"Yes, hyung. I'm just nervous." I said, still shaking a little bit.

"Well, don't be. As you know, PDnim doesn't take those stuff too seriously." He said and when I thought about it, it kind of was true. We were allowed to date, so why would I get in trouble?

I nodded at him and smiled, he smiled back. The airport was so crowded and probably hundreds of people were surrounding us and were taking pictures. I could hear girls' loud screams.

"OPPA!!" They were so loud. We wouldn't have made it outside without any broken bones if it wasn't for the security. They had made way for us to cross and our path was clear. I wonder if these people have nothing else to do, but come and watch us in the airport, or they might've already been here. Who knows?!?!

We finally made it to our van outside and headed to the dorm. 

"Jongin-ah." It was our manger.

"Yes?" I replied.

"the CEO wants to see you tomorrow. So be ready in the morning and don't be late." He said.

I felt like someone had punched me in the stomach. CEO? I'm definitely in trouble. I started feeling nervous once again. That night I couldn't fall asleep, I kept twisting and turning but there was no point in that. I slept for a few hours, but still woke up super early in the morning. 

I woke up and went to take a shower, then I ate breakfast and got ready. After I was ready looked at my phone screen, it was only 7 o'clock. I still had one more hour, so I spent the time chatting with Jennie. The one hour passed really quickly and I said goodbye to Jennie then headed out of the door. Our manager was already outside in the van. I got in.

"Good morning hyung." I said as I plucked my seat belt.

"Morning." He said. The rest of the way, we were both quiet and I appreciated it because I need some alone and quiet time to think of what I was going to say to the CEO. Suddenly something hit me, aren't we going to the SM Entertainment? I just got out of the SM Entertainment to go to SM Entertainment? What am I thinking? I was so nervous and in my mind there was such a huge chaos that I didn't even notice that. Startled I turned to our manager, which scared him too.

"Hyun, where are we going? Aren't we supposed to be in the CEO's room by now?" I asked.

"You just noticed that? Goodness, what has gotten in to you? We are going to the CEO, but he is somewhere else." He replied and I wondered where that 'somewhere else' was. Finally the van stopped and I found myself in a front of a huge building. My heart skipped a beat and I was sure that my face's color drained. YG Entertainment. This was not going to go well. 

The next thing I knew, I found myself sitting in an empty room, waiting for the two CEO's to come. I took deep breathes to calm down, but that didn't work, I tried to think of positive stuff, didn't work either. Just when I was about to think of what to say to them, they both entered the room, and I shot up to stand. I bowed and said hello and they both nodded. 

They sat down and the CEO of YG looked at me.

"Do you know why you were called here?" He asked and the first thought that came to my mind was, Jennie. Was I here because the had found out about my relationship with Jennie? But when I asked the staff they said that they didn't know anything, so that meant they had hid it from me? I nodded.