Kai 15

After what happened yesterday, the members have been trying to get as much information as they can. They have called our company multiple times to check if the news have leaked out, and thankfully nothing has happened. Jennie haven't texted or called me yet, but I want to give her some space and time, I want her to think carefully and make decisions wisely. I don't want to rush anything. 

The boys tried to cheer me up so we went out for some fun. We went to some famous markets and bought stuff, mostly it was just looking at them and passing by, but we did buy some stuff too. In one of those markets, I saw Blackpink walking toward us. Oh no, what am I gonna do? By the time I figured a plan to go to another direction, Blackpink already saw us, and Lisa waved at me happily. I waved back and smiled. The members saw them too, and I could hear Chanyeol and Baekhyun going quiet as soon as they saw them. We walked toward them and greeted each other. 

"Do I need to introduce the members?" I asked, because they might not know all the members.

"Oh, no need, we know all the members." Jisoo said with a smile and looked at each one of us.

"Oppa, what are you all doing here?" Lisa asked, I wish Jennie had asked that, but she was standing next to Chaeyoung quietly.

"We're just out here for fun, we didn't have anything to do, so we came out." Suho answered.

"We didn't have anything to do either." Lisa replied.

"We're huge fans of yours." Chanyeol started. Not again. The girls laughed.

"Thank you, we are too." Chaeyoung answered. I knew that Chanyeol was going to faint and I shook my head, he might need to calm down a bit. 

"Do you want to go eat lunch somewhere?" Jennie finally asked.

"Is that okay with you?" Suho asked before either Chanyeol or Baekhyun say yes.

"Yeah, of course." Jisoo said. Then, we all went to eat something.

I felt someone poking my arm, so I looked to my side. It was lisa.

"Oppa, are you okay?" she asked and I nodded, I was okay, I had to be okay.

"I'm glad. Jennie was in such a bad condition yesterday that I thought she wouldn't recover in weeks, but she was absolutely fine today."Lisa said and once more I felt guilty for not visiting Jennie yesterday when Chaeyoung said she wasn't okay.

"I'm glad she's fine now, but did you hear any news?" I asked.

"No, there isn't any news about you and unnie yet. I hope the guy didn't take any pictures." Lisa said and bit her lip nervously. 

"I hope so too." I replied. Someone threw himself between us and put his hand on my shoulder. Lisa was startled and I frowned at the person. It was Sehun. 

"Hello, senior." Lisa said and bowed.

"Hello, but don't be so formal, it doesn't feel comfortable. Just talk to me the way you talk to hyung." Sehun said and smiled. Lisa nodded.

"Do you call hyung senior too?" He asked, and I wanted to facepalm myself real bad. 

"No, I call him oppa." Lisa said with a smile.

"Don't expect her to call you oppa too." I said and gave him a 'get outta here' look. 

"Actually, I do expect her to call me oppa." Sehun said and looked at Lisa. Lisa looked back at him with confusion, what did he want her to do?

"Sehun, leave her alone. You're making her uncomfortable." I said and then turned to Lisa.

"I'm sorry Lisa, Sehun is always like this, dont mind him." I explained and Lisa smiled.

"No, I'm not uncomfortable, it's fine." Lisa said and Sehun gave me the 'told you so' look.

"So, can I just call you Lisa, or are you uncomfortable with that?" Sehun asked Lisa again and I shook my head. I was so done with this boy. I wanted to leave so bad, but Lisa might feel uncomfortable with him alone, so I stayed.

"No, no. It's okay, you can call me Lisa." Her tone sounded nervous, but her facial expression was calm, what a professional. 

"Okay Lisa, you don't have to call me senior, just call me oppa." Sehun said and sighed of frustration. 

"Okay....oppa." Lisa said. Why is Sehun like this? 

"Lisa, let's go catch up with others, we're about to lose them." I said and tapped her on her shoulder as a signal to run and we both started running leaving Sehun behind, but he caught up quick. 

"Why are you making a girl run?" Sehun asked when we stopped behind the members. 

"Lisa is not like all the other girls." I said and Lisa nodded.

"I'm more of a tomboy, you know. So I don't mind these stuff." Lisa said.

"Right now, I'm calling you two oppa, but in the dorm, the girls call me oppa." She added and I smiled. We went inside the restaurant and ate our lunch. It was a good day, but I didn't have a chance to talk to Jennie, but it's all good. Blackpink had to leave soon, so they left first and us the boys stayed behind to go around some more. I could hear Chanyeol's mental screams the whole time that Blackpink was close to us. I had so much fun and after meeting Blackpink, all the members could talk about was Blackpink and how good they looked up close and  how nice they were. 

We went back to our hotel to get some rest, we were going back to Korea the next afternoon. I was really tired, so I went to sleep really quickly. Xiumin tried to keep me awake, but my eyes kept shutting against my will, so he let me sleep.