In the hotel

"YO, WHAT'S UP EVERYONE!?!" Lisa yelled.

"Keep it quiet kid." Jisoo exclaimed.

"Yeah Lisa." Rosie added. 

"Jennie unnie, come help me, they're bullying me again." Lisa cried.

"Your protective unnie is not here, so you gotta deal with us." Jisoo said and smiled evilly.

"Where is Jennie unnie then?" Lisa asked.

"She went on a date wit Kai oppa, I hope she doesn't get caught. As you know Dispatch people are everywhere. I don't even get why do they like to stalk people, like what do you get from it?" Jisoo said.

"Popularity." Rosie said. "They gain popularity by the news that they share."

"I don't even know anymore. I actually kinda don't like them, because they're basically meddling in idols' life." Lisa said.

"I could kiss your mouth for saying that, because I SO agree with you." Rosie said.

Lisa looked at her surprised. Did she just say she could kiss Lisa's mouth? 

"Unnie, you're always a panicked gay, why be a confident one now?" Lisa asked.

"Here, please kiss my mouth, I would love it so much." Lisa said and Jisoo laughed.

"Miss Confident Gay Lisa, no I'm not doing it, I just said something because I agreed with you." Rosie said and tried to run away when Lisa came closer to her. 

"Then let me kiss yours." Lisa said and chased Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung ran around the room screaming and telling Lisa to stop, but Lisa kept chasing her. Finally Lisa caught her and kissed Chaeyoung on the cheeks.

"I'm joking with you, unnie. I love you." Lisa said and hugged Chaeyoung.

"I love you too, but I really thought you would do it." Rosie said.

"I mean, I was expecting the same from the confident gay of our group." Jisoo said.

They hung out the whole day together and went shopping. Jennie would've loved to go with them, but she still prefers her oppa over her favorite hobby. The girls bought lots of stuff and came back to the hotel. They were wearing their new bought clothes and would show them to each other. They were having so much fun. Late in the evening, Jennie came back  smiling with blushing cheeks.