Jennie 11

We were there, at the City of Love. The cool and clean air felt good against my bare arms. We went in a hotel and as usual Jisoo and I were roommates while the two maknaes were together. Lord knows what they were doing, because those two never sat around doing nothing. I could imagine them doing some weird stuff. It was late at night when we arrived, so we went straight to bed since tomorrow was going to be a big day. I wanted to see the Eiffel Tower so bad. I was really tired so I went to sleep really quickly. 

The next morning, Jisoo unnie woke me up.

"We're not gonna get to eat breakfast if we sleep too much. The breakfast time ends at 9 and it's already 8. We gotta go." She said as she changed her clothes. I got up against my will and washed up. I'll just take a shower when we get back from breakfast. We went to see if the maknaes were awake, and yep they were wide awake watching TV. How did they have so much energy? 

Is it because they're young, I mean I'm only older than them by like 2 years, does that make a whole lot of difference? Hmmm I wonder. Anyways, since they were ready, we didn't have to wait for them and went straight to breakfast. We saw our manager on the way. He said that he brought two bodyguards, in case we get attacked. But they were already at the breakfast hall, since we didn't want to look suspicious. The breakfast was so delicious, I mean it had to be since the hotel was really famous and luxurious. I caught some people looking at us and talking, but nothing more. We're good. 

I wondered if Kai had woken up. I hadn't texted him or called his for two days, and I felt bad, so I decided to text him.

"Goooood Morning!" I wrote and waited for an answer, when I didn't get one, I put my phone back in my pocket. He's either sleeping or already out there in the city somewhere.  

After our breakfast we went back to our rooms, after I said that I needed to take a shower. Jisoo unnie packed some stuff for when we go out while I was i the shower. I tried to wear something comfy, so I put on a black shirt, and black leggings. That should be enough. I didn't put on makeup, because well, I would like to say that I didn't need it, but the truth is that I was too lazy to do it. I still needed some more sleep. 

"Jennie, you ready?" Jisoo unnie asked.

"Yep, we should go and see what the maknaes are doing." I suggested.

"They're probably doing some weird dance moves right now since they're the dance line." Jisoo said. I totally agreed, those two crackheads never got tired. Another thing I loved about them. 

We went to their room, their door was unlocked so we didn't have to knock.

It was exactly as Jisoo had said, they were dancing and singing around the room; Jisoo unnie knew them well. Another crackhead added to them and I was the only one watching them and dying from laughing. Finally I joined in too and now four dorks were messing up the room. We didn't hear it when our manager came in. Chaeyoung noticed him first and then we all greeted him.

"I thought you girls fell asleep again." He said and told us that we needed to go.

We had so much fun that day, we visited the Eiffel Tower, one of my favorite places in the world. I was so excited and took so many pictures. We basically went to every famous place in the city that day and came back at night, all tired. We ordered a room service and ate in our room. Jisoo fell asleep quickly after she ate her dinner, but even though I was tired I couldn't sleep. I decided to text Jongin. 

"Hey."

"What's up princess?"

"Don't you get tired of calling me princess all the time?"

"It's like asking don't you get tired of breathing?"

I laughed, but not too loud to wake my unnie.

"Then what should I call you?" 

"I don't know, anything you like."

"I'll think about it, since I can't remember any nicknames right now."

"Okay. Did you guys went around the city today?" 

"Yeah, it was really fun."

"We did it yesterday, so today we went to buy stuff. Mostly it was just having fun though."

"Oh, I mean shopping is nice and fun. We went around the whole city today. I'm so tired, but I can't go to sleep." 

"Want me to come over?"

"What? No. It's too dangerous, I can't risk it."

"Okay, then we can go on a date tomorrow, make sure to wear something warm, it's gonna be snowy and cold." 

Aww, my man.

" Okay, I'll see if we have anything to do tomorrow, and if not, we can go on a date." 

"Deal."

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight princess."

I put my phone down and smiled. I was hoping we didn't have anything to do tomorrow and with those thoughts I fell asleep.