Jennie 3

"Jennie, wake up. We gotta get ready for our performance." I could hear Jisoo's voice, but I couldn't fully understand her. What performance? Why get ready at this hour? 

"Jennie, hurry, we're gonna be late. I'll go and wake Chaeng and Lisa, you get up okay?" Jisoo unnie said and I heard the door open and close again.

I sat up, my eyes felt like they were glued together. What time is it? I looked at my phone and its brightness hurt my eyes. I focused again, and it was 3:30 am. There was a reminder: Performance at Inkigayo. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Why? I hate stuff like this. As much as I love to perform and see my fans, I still hate waking up so early. 

I got up groaning and headed toward the bathroom. I washed my face and looked into the mirror. I had black bags under my eyes, and my face was puffy. It's okay, I'll just put a bit more makeup on. 

I changed into comfy clothes, and went to eat something. I poured myself a glass of milk and drank it with a cookie. This should be enough until afternoon. I can't and shouldn't gain weight. Just when I finished my glass of milk, Lisa and Chaeng got out of their bedroom. Chaeng was still half asleep, but Lisa was all energetic and smiley. She's always like that. As soon as she hears the word 'performance' she gets hyped up. The power of a main dancer. She should be praised, for real. Oh wait, EXO is gonna be at Inkigayo too, that thought brought a huge smile on my face, and it gave me energy. I'll see my Kai. I will today. 

"Gooood Morning unnie." Lisa said and went to pour herself a glass of milk too. 

"Morning." I said. 

"Our performance is at afternoon at 4:00 pm, why do we have to wake up at this time? So cruel." Rosie said and made a crying face.

"I know, I'm sorry girls, that I can't do anything about it, but hey, we're idols, we should make our fans, BLINKS happy. Don't you think seeing them happy is worth it?" Jisoo said trying to inspire us to like this bullcrap. But I agreed with her, I loved it when our fans screamed whenever they see us. Then we had a whole conversation about our incidents with BLINKS and laughed. We went to practice room to practice for today's performance, then we got ready to get inside our van. After a long practice, we all took showers and dressed up. The reason why we wake up so early for our performances is that we want to practice so we don't make any mistakes on the stage. A single small mistake will cause some people to criticize us, and our fans will try ti protect us, and there will be wither fan wars, or a whole other incident with something like Dispatch or Mnet, because they pay attention to these stuff a lot. No hate toward these companies. We also want our makeups and clothes to be checked several times, so we don't have an embarrassing wardrobe incident. Our mics should be checked several times, and we do like a thousand rehearsals just to make sure everything is perfect. It's quite tiring to be an idol to be honest, but at the end of the day when you see positive comments from your fans, it makes you feel good. The only thing I care about right now is to see Kai there. I just love his performances. 

He is a main dancer too, so I think that's why he is so close to Lisa. I love Lisa, she is such an extroverted baby. Now, we gotta go and get inside the van. I'll just take another nap there.