Kai 10

I was so worried today, but after I head my baby's voice, I'm now relaxed. Today we don't have anything to do, so I wanted to sleep until noon, but then I remembered that Blackpink had to be ready by 10 o'clock and I thought they might forget. I woke up early and texted Jennie, but she didn't reply; maybe she was busy getting ready. I waited and waited but she still didn't reply. I called and called, but there was no news from her. But anyway, let's move on, I couldn't sleep after that, so I went to the GYM to practice a bit, I had gained weight and that wasn't good. I practiced until afternoon, then ate lunch with the members. Just when we were done eating, our manager came and told us that we were going to Paris for a few days, and said that our flight is in three days. This is so frustrating. 

I called Jennie late at night.

"How are you doing, my princess." 

"I'm good, a bit tired, but still fine. What about you?" Her voice sounded tired from the other side of the phone, and instantly I regretted  calling her so late at night.

"I'm good too, sorry for calling you so late, but I needed to tell you something important." I said.

"Yeah?" She said.

"Well... how do I put this? Our manager said that we are going to Paris for a few days, so I won't be able to see you. I'm sorry." I said.

"Wait, really?" Her voice sounded so excited, and I thought I was dreaming. Was she really happy that she was not going to see me? 

"Yeah?" I said with hesitation.

"We're going there too. I didn't know how to tell you this, but good news! Oh my god." She said and I could imagine her doing weird moves on her bed. The thought made me smile. How cute. 

"Well, I'm so glad that you go there too. We'll be able to go on dates everyday; I mean no one would pay attention to us anyways, there will be no Dispatch to stalk us." I said

"Uhm. yeah." She replied. We talked a bit more and hung up. I was so relieved and happy that they were going to Paris too. The Eiffel Tower was a perfect place for our date. I was already dreaming of that day.

The next two days passed by quickly and quietly. All nine of us were busy packing our stuff and getting ready, I didn't have time to visit my love, but I was sure that they were getting ready for the trip too. 

On the day of our flight, I talked to Jennie again, and they said that their flight was at late afternoon, while ours was in the morning. I got inside of the plane and thought about planning our dates, and finally fell asleep. When I woke up, D.O was sleeping next to me. He even managed to look handsome in his sleep. A few minutes later, the flight attendants brought dinners. Wait, I slept that long? We got on the planes at 10:30 am, and it was already 7:00 pm. I must've been super tired without even knowing. Wow. I grabbed dinner for myself and D.O in case he wakes up hungry. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were talking and giggling across from us, I drank my juice and threw the bottle at them, and it hit Baekhyun's head. He looked at me and I did and aegyo for him. He gave me a death glare and threw the bottle back. It hit D.O's head and he moaned in his sleep. I kissed his head, and patted the spot that the bottle had hit. I glared at Baekhyun and they giggled again. I shook my head and continued eating my dinner. 

Almost an hour later, D.O woke up and I gave him his dinner, he was quite hungry, because he ate all of his food in like, what, 5 minutes? Yep, he ate and we started talking until we both fell asleep again. The next we woke up was when the plane hit the ground. We were at Paris. I've been sleeping a lot. 

We went in a hotel and D.O, Xiumin, and I were roommates. I was fine with D.O, but Xiumin hyung was too playful, I didn't think I could sleep because of him.

The next day we went to visit some really cool places. We went to Eiffel Tower and I kept looking around to see if I could find Jennie which was really useless with probably thousand of people around me. Sehun asked what was I looking for.

"More like 'who' I'm looking for." I replied.

"Oh, Jennie, that makes sen... wait, it actually doesn't. How can your girlfriend be here? Did you do drugs or something?" He asked and put a hand on my forehead. I pinched his arm.

"How can you be so rude to your Hyung, huh?" I asked.

"Ouch! That hurts. I'm right though, why would Blackpink be here? I think you're too in love." He said as he rubbed his arm.

"I know what I'm talking about, you punk.  Blackpink is here too." I whispered. He teased me a bit and then stopped when we were called to take pictures by our respected leader. We went back to the hotel when it was late at night. I was so tired that I instantly fell asleep, even Xiumin's pranks couldn't wake me up.