Jennie 16

We came back from shopping and meeting EXO. They were nice people, and I really liked them all. Even though I couldn't talk to Jongin, but I could ask Lisa if he was alright since I saw her talking to him. Why can't I be as brave as her? I was too shy to go and talk to him in front of his members. Also, I saw Sehun with Jongin and Lisa, so that didn't help. I was so tired that I could sleep literally anywhere in the room. I lied on my bed as I groaned. Jisoo did the same, and we both didn't say a word for a long time. We were both just staring at the ceiling. It was a nice silence when it was broken by the two maknaes. Lord save me. 

"How are you all doing?" Lisa came in all loud and noisy. How did she still have so much energy. I should check if she's a robot. What if she's actually a robot, then... then that means that I've dated a robot this whole time? No, I'm joking. I have my Jongin oppa. 

I looked at her side-eyed and she threw herself on me, what have I done to deserve this punishment? 

"Lalisa Manoban, get off of me. I'm tired." I exclaimed. I heard Jisoo groaning too, so I looked over and Rosie had thrown herself on Jisoo. 

"Unnie, you're all bones, it hurts." Lisa said.

"Like you have so much fat, you're worse than me." I replied, because that was the truth.

"I wonder when we're going back to Korea, I miss home." I said and Lisa got off of me. 

"Me too." Chaeng replied and sat up too.

"I haven't been home in a long time, what are you talking about?" Lisa said. Yep, she was from Thailand, so obviously she couldn't visit her parents that much. 

"I need to talk to Jongin oppa, so I'll be going to you guys' room, is that ok?" I asked as I grabbed my phone and stood up. Lisa and Rosie nodded and I headed there.

On my way, I dialed oppa's number and entered the other room. Only a few seconds passed when he answered.

"Hi, oppa." I said and smiled.

"How is going princess?" 

"Everything is good so far, how is it going for you?" 

"We're going back to Korea tomorrow, do you know when you'll go back?"

"No, we haven't asked our manger yet, but I'll do it tomorrow."

"Any news about us?" I could feel the nervousness from his voice.

"No, I guess we haven't been exposed yet." I tried to sound like everything was fine.

"Sorry for today, I didn't have a chance to talk to you." 

"Me too. I thought it wasn't right for me to talk to you in front of your members, I was embarrassed." I felt guilty.

"It's fine, we're even. Aren't you sleepy princess?" He sounded so warm and kind, that suddenly I wanted to cuddle with him.

"I was tired, but after I heard your voice, I'm all fresh now." I knew he couldn't see me, but I still smiled like he was in front of me. I heard him giggle.

"Thank you, I didn't get tired at all because I saw you today." Now it was my turn to giggle.

"You should go and sleep even if you're not tired, you have a flight tomorrow." I said.

"Okay, you don't stay up late too, alright? Get some sleep. I'll text or call you if there was any news about us." 

"Okay, good night." 

"Good night." I hung up the phone and sighed. Will everything be okay? I walked back to my room and saw Chaeng on my bed, but Lisa and Jisoo were nowhere to be seen. I slept beside Rosie.

"Where's Jisoo unnie and Lisa?" I asked.

"They went to change, we'll be sleeping here tonight." She said and threw her arm around me. I smiled and waited for the other two to come. I was tired and sleepy.

Finally they came back in their pajamas. Should I change into my pajamas too? Yeah I guess I should. I got up and went to the bathroom with my pajamas in my hand. I changed and came back. 

"Chaeyoung, don't you wanna wear you pajamas?" I asked as I lie beside her.

"No, my clothes are comfortable, so I'm good." She said and closed her eyes. I turned off the lamp next to my bed and Jisoo did the same. Suddenly the room was pitch black, it was perfect. I could sleep only when the room was absolutely dark. I said good night to everyone and got weird noises in reply and fell asleep.