Kai 7

The performances were done and now we were all waiting for the results to be out. Blackpink were in the front, and were were a few feet behind them. I couldn't see my Jennie since she is quite short. I could only see Lisa and Rosie's heads. I tried one more time to take a glimpse without making it obvious, but it was useless. 

Blackpink won an award, of course. They are such a successful group. It's all thanks to their hard work. Once the whole event was finished, wen went back and after a quick outfit change and all that, we went back to the dorm. I wanted to see my Nini so bad, so I told Suho hyung that I was going out, and I think he guessed where I was going. 

I went to Blackpink dorm and tried to stay low. I was already wearing a bucket hat and big black sunglasses, along with a mask, but I still had to be careful. I went inside and knocked. A few moments later Rosie opened the door. 

"Oh, Oppa, hello." Rosie said and bowed a little. She was so polite, I smiled.

"Hi Rosie, how are you doing?" I asked, Rosie was so sweet, that you couldn't help, but like her.

"Thank you oppa, I'm good. Are you here to see Jennie unnie?" Rosie asked and I looked at her and smiled.

"Yeah." I said and I could see that her smile got wider.

"She is washing up right now, so you can wait in the living room." Rosie said and hurried to the kitchen. Then she came back. 

"Oppa, would you like to eat anything, or drink? Coffee, juice, milk, water, tea, anything?" Rosie asked, and I smiled. Why is she so nice?

"Just give me a glass of water, please." I wasn't thirsty or hungry at all, but I  said it to be polite. Rosie smiled and nodded, then disappeared in the kitchen. She brought me a glass of water and I put it on the coffee table in front of me after taking a sip. 

"Are you happy that you guys won an award?" I asked.

"Of course. We've won many awards, but every time we win an award, it feels like it's our first time winning." Rosie said smiling. 

"I'll go and check on Jennie unnie." She said and got up.

Then she came back with Jennie a few moments later.

"Oppa!" Jennie half yelled and came running to me, I stood up and hugged her. I could see Rosie smiling so hard behind Jennie. 

"Honey, I'm sorry I didn't cheer for you when you were performing." Jenne said with a sad face.

"It's okay, thousands of other girls cheered for me anyway." I said playfully.

"Hey!" Jennie said and punched me in the arm.

"Awww, my jealous princess." I said and hugged her. 

Then we the door opened and their manager came in. Rosie and Jennie were in shock. I stod up and Jennie hid behind me. The manager looked at me, then at Jennie. 

"Why are you two, looking at me like that?" The manager said.

"Oppa, did you know about these two?" Rosie asked, still scared.

"Of course I did. I'm your manager." The manager said.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't say hello. I am a huge fan, Kim Jongin." The manger said and slightly bowed to me. I bowed back, still unable to talk.

"Ah, thank you sir, both for being my fan and also not exposing us." I said, politely. Jennie who was hiding behind me sneakily looked at the manger, I guess she still didn't believe that he knew about us. 

"Who says that I won't expose you?" The manager said.

I saw Rosie went pale, and my heart skipped a beat. I felt Jennie's grip getting tighter on my arm.