3rd Prespective

They were both happy and excited. Jennie woke up super early in the morning and cleaned the room, when Jisoo woke up, she was really surprised, because that was really unlike Jennie. Usually Chaeyoung and her were the ones who were cleaning while Jennie and Lisa would sit on a couch and watch TV. She seemed in a good mood, so Jisoo decided not to ruin that for her. 

Jisoo asked about Jennie's good mood that day and Jennie told the whole story for her with excitement. Jisoo was shocked, EXO was at Paris too? Now who was going to break these two love birds apart? Jennie asked if Jisoo knew whether they were going somewhere or not and Jisoo told her that they were going to the Chanel event in the morning for a few hours then they're free. Jennie texted Kai and happily went to take a shower. 

The only thing that neither Jennie nor Kai knew was that they weren't really left alone to have fun. Their fun could be ruined any time. The guy sitting in a coffee shop in front of the hotel sipped his coffee and cleaned his camera with a napkin. He kept his eye on the front door of the hotel. He was waiting for Blackpink to get out of the hotel, so he could follow them. Until then he had been really successful in hiding himself. If their manager found out or got suspicious he would be done for, and he was going to be fired.  

A few moments later that felt like hours, he saw Blackpink getting in a car. Two other men were behind them, who seemed like normal tourists, but he wouldn't be fooled. They were the bodyguards. The man looked at his phone, now Blackpink were supposed to go to Chanel event, then from then on, they were free. He grabbed a taxi and followed them. He didn't get much from following them to the Chanel event, since he wasn't allowed to get in without an invitation card. That was bad. He decided to wait, then he followed them back to their hotel. 

As soon as they entered the hotel, the man put his black hat on and started packing his camera. He would be here all day and everyday until Blackpink goes back to Korea. He went and ordered another cup of coffee, just when he got his coffee, he noticed a girl looking just like one of Blackpink members getting out of the hotel. He looked closer, and it was Jennie. She had tried to hide her face under scarf and hat, but she wasn't really successful. She walked away from the hotel and paused somewhere near the street. The man grabbed his camera and got out of the coffee shop to get closer to her. A black car stopped in front of her just in time when the man started taking pictures. A man was inside the car who was trying to hide his face, but the man's camera was really good and you could clearly see their face. The guy in the car didn't looked like Blackpink's manager. He took some pictures then Jennie sat in the front seat and they took off.

It was time to look at the pictures, he was wondering who was the guy so he zoomed on the guy's face, shockingly it was Kai from EXO. This was great news for the company. They would get so much attention, and he could even get promoted for such huge news. The man smiled wildly and went to go back to Korea and tell the others the huge news.