3rd Prespective

He was raged. How could she ignore the rules and do as she wants? This was ridiculous. when he saw the news, he couldn't believe his eyes, how could she? He had looked favorably upon her and yet she... it felt like betrayal. He wasn't expecting this from any member of Blackpink since they were all so well-behaved and good, but what was more shocking was that it was Jennie.

YG had told all the staff members that if any member of Blackpink called them and asked about the news, the staff should tell them that nothing is going on. He wanted her to explain all of this personally, he also wanted to tell her the news himself. In the past few days the staff had reported each member of Blackpink calling them and asking about any news, but weren't given any information. A few days later they were coming back to Korea and YG was had already prepared what to say to Jennie. 

The whole JenKai thing had gone viral, and even though they got lots of support and love, the amount of hate was still more. If this continued, Blackpink will lose their popularity, YG couldn't risk their popularity. In his eyes, their career was more important than their relationship. 

They had gotten so many calls from different media sites that he was about to go crazy. Everyone was talking about them and it was obvious that no one had expected it and they did not like this new couple. 

How could they be so careless and expose themselves like that? Where in the world was the manager? Perhaps, he already knew about their relationship and did not say anything? He should face consequences as well. Jennie had just released her solo song, why now were still promoting? 

There were so many questions in his head, but he had to wait.