Kai 2

I could feel a pain in my chest. It was like a mountain was put on me to carry. I wasn't worried much about myself since we are allowed to date, but Jennie, I am really worried about her. I don't want anyone to find out about us, because it'll effect her career and most importantly her emotions. I don't want that. I really love her, I feel like I could do anything to protect her. She is really intimidating on stage, but in reality, if you take your time talking to her and spending time with her, she is just like any other human. She is really cute and by now I have figured out that sh can break really easily if anyone finds out about us. 

"You're back." Suho said once he saw me.

"Yeah hyung. Where's everyone else?" I asked.

"They are all at the practice room. We were waiting for you to get back, we need to practice." Suho said.

"I'll be there in a minute, you can go ahead." I told him.

He nodded and I headed for my room to wear something comfy. Then I went to the practice room and said hi to everyone. 

They asked my how was Blackpink members and stuff like that, then we started practicing. We practiced so much that all of us were lying on the floor. D.O was breathing in and out really loudly beside me and it made me laugh. I don't know what in the world Baekhyun did to Chanyeol and he chased him around the room, so we all had to get out of their way. We were all laughing so hard. Those two continued to run around and I was wondering, aren't they tired? They played some more and we all went to change. Xiumin hyung wanted to treat us to dinner. Sehun came to me and offered me a hand. I took his hand and got up.

"How is it going?" He asked.

"Usual." I replied. He put his hand on my shoulder and we walked out.

I changed and we decided to walk to the restaurant near our dorm. Sehun and I talked about random stuff and I saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun messing with each other again. When will they grow up? I smiled at them from behind. D.O ate so much food that I thought he was going to explode. I ate only a little since I had already eaten. 

"Why did you eat so little?" Chanyeol asked.

"I already ate at Blackpink's dorm." I answered.

Ooohs and aaahs filled the table. 

"So that's where you went." Xiumin said and I nodded.

"Next time take me with you, you know I'm a big fan." Chanyeol said and winked at me with a grin. 

"And why should I take you with me? They don't like you. They only like me because I am close to them." I said evilly.

"You should introduce us in order for them to like me. Also, how do you know they don't like me?" Chanyeol asked.

"I just know." I said.

"They like me, why shouldn't they?" Chanyeol argued. 

"I thought you liked me, you care about them more than me?" Baekhyun said, and playfully put his hand on his heart and pretended to be hurt. Chanyeol looked at him and stared for a moment.

"Where did you get that thought from?" He asked.

"Ya!" Baekhyun said, ready to throw himself at Chanyeol.

"Whoa! Whoa! Both of you, sit down. I like both of you." Suho said.

"I do too." Sehun said and made tiny hearts with his hands.

"Me too." I said and made a huge heart above my head.

We all laughed and finished our dinner. 

"Chen hyung, why are you so quiet?" Sehun asked.

"I don't have anything to say." Chen hyung answered.

"Yeah he is speechless." Baekhyun said.

"Of course he would be. You two can't stop messing around for a moment." Lay said.

Once we were done with our dinner we walked back to our dorm, to get a good night of sleep since the next day we had to perform at Inkigayo. I fell asleep thinking about my Jennie.