Jennie 20

I haven't heard from my man for days now and I'm kind of getting worried. I just hope he's alright. He won't answer my calls or my texts, I don't know what to do anymore. Finally the last two days ended and we were now inside the plane in the first class. It was our company's rule that we could only take first class ride, which I liked it, that was nice. I slept most of the way since I couldn't go to sleep last night. The members were so loud, that I stayed up the whole night. Jisoo had zoned out next to me and Chaeyoung and Lisa were behind us, so I couldn't really see what they were doing. Either sleeping or playing games. 

Finally after hours of waiting, we landed in Korea and we managed to get out of there without any injuries. Fans were all pushing each other and were trying to give us gifts, but our manager refused to let us accept them. The security was good, so it was easy for us to get out, but I don't know how much the guards suffered. 

It was late in the afternoon and after a light meal, I went to bed. It feels good to sleep without anyone bothering you.

The next morning, our manager called me and told me that PD needed to see me. I quickly changed and prepared a small breakfast for myself. After putting a note on the fridge I shot out of the dorm. Our manager was inside the van, so I got in.

"Good morning oppa." I said and wore my seat belt.

"Morning." He sounded a bit grumpy, but I decided not to ask.

The rest of the way an awkward silent was ruling inside the van and neither of us wanted to break it. When we got to the front of SM, I looked at our manager with surprise.

"Why SM? What's going on?" I asked nervously. I had thought that PapaYG wanted to meet somewhere outside his office, but I wasn't expecting the SM Entertainment.

"Jennie, listen to what I'm about to tell you carefully, alright?" Our manager said and my mouth went dry. I nodded.

"PD has found out about you and Jongin, but he didn't let us tell you. I'm sorry for not telling you, but I would've been fired if I did. Just relax and try to be honest with him when you go in there. Try to stay calm and reasonable." He said and my heart sank. He knew, he knew. It kept repeating in my head and suddenly I felt cold. 

"Jennie, don't freak out. Take this water bottle and stay calm. Now go in." He gave me a water bottle and opened the door for me. He even helped me get out of the van and opened the water bottle for me. He escorted me inside. This building was unfamiliar to me, in fact too unfamiliar.

I knocked on the door and after I heard "come in" I went in. I saw YG sitting there alone.

"Hello." I greeted and he looked up and a small smile appeared on his face.

"How was your vacation?" He asked.

"It was good." I was literally shaking, I already feel bad for the girls.

"Sit down please." He offered me a seat. I sat down and started playing with my thumb.

"You know why you're here right?" He asked.

"Yes." I said and bit my lip hard.

"You disappointed me Jennie." He said and sighed. I stayed quiet with my head down.

"I was expecting more from you. I was expecting this kind of thing from Lisa since she is a foreigner and also young, I thought if anyone would date it would be Lisa, but not you." He said, but I still refused to look at him.

"I'm very sorry." I said, I was literally at the edge of crying.

"I tried to deny your relationship with Jongin, but SM Entertainment has already confirmed it, I tried my best, but I wasn't able to do anything." He said and I felt like he actually cared for me even though I'd broken the rules. 

"People are not liking this and if this continues, it will affect your career. The only solution is to break up with Jongin." He said and finally I looked up with shock.

"W-what?" I asked, my mouth was dry again and my heart ached.

"I'm sorry, but you have to." He said. He came to me and put a hand on my shoulder. "I'll call Kai over so you can talk to him." He said and left the room.

I couldn't believe what I'd just heard. Breathing was hard for me and I felt like someone really heavy was sitting on my stomach. Tears came flowing down my eyes, what is this? Why do we have to break up because of people? Do they really matter that much? 

A few moments later Jongin came and I looked at him, he rushed toward me and hugged me tightly. I started sobbing. Jongin didn't try to calm me down, he just patted me head and hugged me even tighter. 

"What are we gonna do?" I asked mid crying.

"It's all going to be alright." He said.

"How? How is it going to be alright when they're breaking us apart?" I said and continued crying.

"Shhhh, it's alright." He sounded calm.

"Just because they tell us to break up doesn't mean that we're actually going to break up." He said and I stopped crying. What? How was that possible?

"What?" I asked.

"We're not breaking up. We'll just pretend like we've broken up." He said.

"I'm confused." I said and I really was.

"It's okay. I'll take care of the rest." He said and hugged me again. I sniffled. I looked up at him with teary eyes and he wiped my eyes with his sleeves. I smiled at him and he bent and kissed me. It felt so different. It didn't feel like anything when he kissed me other times, it felt deeper and sweeter. He looked at me and kissed my forehead.

"It'll be alright." He said. At that moment I didn't want to think of anything else. I just wanted to drown in his deep eyes and stay there forever even if it meant dying.

I sniffled and Jongin smiled at me, it made my day. There had been so much going on and just a simple smile made me forget all of that. A few moments later, PapaYG came and behind him was the SM CEO. I went behind Kai and squeezed his hand in mine and he squeezed back. 

"Please sit down." the SM CEO said and he took a seat in front of us.

We talked for a while about how to deal with the situation, well it was mostly Kai and PapaYG talking. The SM CEO participated some times too, but I was quiet the whole time with my head down. I went back to the dorm once we were done and the decision was made. I was "breaking up" with Jongin, well at least they thought so. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all I want to thank you guys for 1.2k reads, I truly appreciate it. Also sorry for not being so active, I started school a few days ago and I've been way too busy. This is gonna be the end of the story, because we never really got any news about JenKai after their "breakup" news, so I just hope that they didn't actually breakup and are still together. Their breakup news was the last thing we got, so even though it's a bad spot to end the story I still have to. I hope you guys liked the story, but I know that it was pretty bad since I'm a beginner. Thanks again for all of your support.