Kai 13

I had such a good time today. I had missed my baby so much and I finally got to see her today. I was a bit tired but thinking of Jennie made my day and took all the tiredness away. I had to go to the bathroom, and it was urgent so when my phone rang, I looked at Chanyeol with puppy eyes and shook his head then picked it up. I hurried to the bathroom. I could hear the conversation.

"Hello." 

....

"Oh, Hello miss Park, how are you?" Chanyeol's voice suddenly changed and he sounded so nice. This brat. 

....

"Yes, yes. We're doing good, thank you." Chanyeol replied. I knew that he was smiling from ear to ear right now. Such a fanboy. 

....

"Well, he's kind of busy right now, but you can tell me. I'll tel him when he is back." He better tell me.

.... 

"No, I don't think if he sent a bodyguard over, he was supposed to send one today, but he couldn't for some reasons, but he'll do it tomorrow." Chanyeol said, yeah that was true. I knew that Blackpink had their own bodyguards, but I wanted to send one especially for my beautiful princess. But why was Chaeyoung asking about that? How did she knew? I didn't tell Jennie because she would refuse anyway.

"But, is everything okay? You sound really worried." Chanyeol asked, now sounding actually worried. I don't know how much he gets paid from YG for fanboying over Rosie so much.

There was a long pause and then I heard Chanyeol's voice again. 

"Is she okay? Is there anything I can do?" Chanyeol asked. I could hear the 'get out of the bathroom now' warning in his voice. Now I got anxious. If it was a normal conversation, Chanyeol would compliment Chaeyoung about her voice and stuff, but now he sounded really worried. I hurried our of the bathroom and Chanyeol gave me a scared look.

....

"Yes, yes, Kai is here now so you can talk to him." Chanyeol said and went to the kitchen.

"What's going on Chaeyoung?" I asked as soon as I got the phone.

"Oppa someone has been following us from the day that we got here. I think Dispatch is doing it again, they have seen unnie and you together, I bet he has even taken pictures." Chaeyoung sounded like she could faint anytime.

"Chaeyoung calm down, is Jennie okay?" I told Chaeyoung to calm down, but I wasn't calm myself. Dispatch employees were too professional, we're done for if he was actually from Dispatch.

"Yes, I mean no, I mean, she is not in a good condition, but she is fine." Chaeyoung said, Jennie was obviously not fine.

"Are you sure he was from Dispatch?" I asked.

"I don't know. I don't know, but that's the only explanation. Jennie unnie said that he had noticed him the day that we went around the city and today, so he has been stalking us." Chaeyoung said. No, no, no. This couldn't happen. Is Jennie going to be alright? Lord.

"I'll find out, I'll ask Suho hyung about it. He's usually good with those stuff. Go take care of Jennie and tell the other girls to not to worry too much, take care of yourself too." I said. 

"Okay, thank you oppa. Bye." Chaeyoung said.

"Bye." I just noticed Chanyeol beside me with a glass of water. I didn't even know if the water was for me or not, but I snatched it from him and drank it all in one gulp. I sat down on the floor and Chanyeol sat beside me.

"I can't believe I talked to Park Chaeyoung from Blackpink just now." Chanyeol said and stared at the wall. I glared at him. His fanboy switch had turned on again. He looked at me and blinked a few times. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. We should be worried about your relationship right now." He finally realized.

"I'll go and call the others, they might have an idea." Chanyeol got up and left.

A few moments later everyone else came in our room and sat around me. D.O was first to lay a hand on my shoulder and ask what's going on. 

"Hyung, why do you look like you just saw a ghost? Is everything okay?" Sehun asked.

"Hyung?" D.O said again when I didn't reply to Sehun.

"Jongin-ah, what's going on? Chanyeol, you tell us what's going on?" Xiumin said.

Chanyeol explained everything and Baekhun gasped. 

"Oh, and I talked to Park Chaeyoung." Chanyeol added, I didn't have the energy to glare at him again.

"Chanyeol, I'm glad your dreams came true, but we got something more important than that." Xiumin said. 

"Is that true?" Suho asked. I nodded. 

"We should act normal, we shouldn't give them any more clues." Suho said.

"We should go back to Korea to find out if they have released the news." Baekhyun said.

"No, we can't do that. It's going to be too suspicious." Chen said.

"Jongin, you go and rest a bit, you look like your soul has come out of your body." Suho said.

"Yeah, we'll go investigate." Baekhyun said.

"We're not going to investigate, you dummy. We're just going to ask our manager and maybe make a call to to Korea." Chanyeol said.

"You talk too much now that your dreams came true." Baekhyun said to Chanyeol and he nodded with a smile. 

"D.O helped me get up and sleep on my bed. I wasn't normally weak like this. The last time I felt this weak was when I was really young. Jennie, my princess, hang on there. I could hear the whispers between the members, but I didn't pay much attention to it and fell asleep.