Jennie 19

Ugh, when can we go back to Korea? I mean, I'm dying to know what's going on. It's impossible for the news to not to leak. I'm going crazy, this is frustrating. I was thinking of these things when we heard a knock on the door, Jisoo went to open it. Our manager came in and I sat up.

"Girls, we're going back to Korea the day after tomorrow, so pack your stuff and be ready. Also, if you want to go anywhere at your last days, tell me, or give me a call or a text." He said.

"Okay, thank you oppa." Jisoo said and our manager walked out.

"Finally! I was just thinking of when we were going back." I said and slumped on my bed.

"Are you that happy?" Jisoo asked.

"Of course. I miss home." I said and sighed.

"Do you want to ho anywhere for the last two days of our vacation here?" Jisoo asked.

"Only if the maknaes go." I said.

"I'll go and tell them, wanna come?" Jisoo asked again.

"Only if you give me a piggy back ride." I said lazily.

"Yah! you know what, it's fine, come here I'll give you a piggy back ride." Jisoo said and then bend in front of me.

I dumped myself on her back and she started moving. The maknaes were watching Minions, there were so into the cartoon, that they didn't notice us coming.

"Hey what's up, what's up!" I said loudly to get their attention. They both jumped and Rosie's popcorn made the room look even messier. 

"Unnie!" Lisa complained. I laughed and went and sat right in between the two girls, so they both had to scoot away from each other. Lisa gave me the "look".

"what? I just wanted to sit next to my wifey." I said and put my hands around Rosie.

"Yah! I thought we were married, are you cheating on me?" Jisoo said and put her hands on her hips, her expression was so serious that you would think she's serious, but anyways what a good actor.

"Ooooh! Unnie, you were caught cheating." Lisa said and I glared at her.

"Wait, wait, wait. The thing is that Jisoo is my first wife, Chaeng is my wife-to-be, and Lisa is my oppa, get it?" I said and they all looked at me with wide eyes.

Before I could laugh, they all dumped on me and start hitting me with the pillows. 

"How could you?" Jisoo half yelled.

"So, I'm your wife-to-be, huh?" Rosie asked and hit me again.

"I thought I was the one and only to you." Lisa said and then pretended to cry as she hit me with a pillow. I was lost under them, I'd curled myself like a ball and was evilly laughing. Every time they talked, I would look at them and wink, but when Jisoo hit my head with the pillow, I didn't look up or move, I just stayed like that for a moment, and then I think Lisa held held them.

"Wait, don't hit. Did she die? Did my girlfriend die?" Lisa said and Jisoo and Rosie stopped hitting me, I was holding back my laughter. 

"My wife!" Jisoo said dramatically. I knew they were just joking around, but when I didn't move, I think they got worried.

"Unnie, are you okay?" Rosie asked.

"Jennie, it's not funny, get up." Jisoo said again, but she sounded worried.

"Lisa turned me and I closed my eyes. She softly tapped my cheeks.

"Unnie." Lisa said, she was at the edge of crying.

"I'm sorry unnie." Rosie said.

"I'll be your wife-to-be if you just open your eyes." Rosie continued.

"Yah, she's my girlfriend." Lisa said seriously and I held back the urge to die of laughter, aren't they supposed to be worried right now?

"Yah Lalisa!" Rosie said threateningly. It started again.

"Ah Park Chaeyoung!" Lisa yelled. Jisoo started laughing then she turned serious.

"Both of you stop, she's my wife." Jisoo said and I just couldn't hold my laugh anymore. I started laughing so hard and all three of them were looking at me with shock.

"See, see? You all admitted that you're mine." I said mid laughter.

"Lisa oppa, Rosie wifey, and jisoo unnie wifey." I said laughing even more. 

"Yah!" Jisoo complained and slapped my shoulder.

"You scared us." Rosie said and hugged me.

"Scared you? Is that why you three were arguing on who's gonna have me?" I said and chuckled.

"It's all because of you." Jisoo said to Lisa. Lisa pointed at herself and then shook her head.

"Anyways, we came here to ask you two if you guys wanna go somewhere, since we're going back to Korea in two days." Jisoo said.

"What? Already?" Lisa complained.

"No, I just want to sleep and eat as much as I can, because I won't be able to once we go back." Rosie said and lied on the couch.

"I need to watch some movies, we don't have time in Korea to do that, so I'm not going either." Lisa said and pointed to a stack of CDs.

"Would it be okay, if I don't go either?" Jisoo asked,

"Why? You wanted to go out." I said

"Yeah, but suddenly crave sitting on a couch with a bowl of ice-cream and some movies." Jisoo said.

"Fine, fine. I'll just go with Jongin." I said.

"That again?" Lisa asked.

"He already stole my girl, now you're going on a date in front of your oppa and your two wives?" Lisa asked and pointed to herself, Jisoo, and Rosie.

"Yeah, he's my real oppa." I said.

"How cold hearted." Lisa said. I smiled, but suddenly remembered something, Jongin was already in Korea, why isn't he calling or texting me? What's going on?

"You know what? I just figured something, oppa is already in Korea, so I can't go out either." I said and slumped next to Jisoo on the couch. Lisa snorted. This girl, she's friends with Kai, but she's also jealous of him, what's going on here? Yep, I think I'll be stuck with these three crackheads for these last two days, so I brought myself a pillow and two bowls of ice cream and watched movies with Jisoo and Lisa all night.