Jennie 14

I couldn't sleep that night, it was too painful for me to sleep. I'm going to be so dead when PapaYG finds out. I don't care about what's gonna happen to me, but the girls, I can't. If I get kicked out of the group, then they'll be disbanded too, I can't bear that. I'm going to owe them so much if we disband. After 2ne1 we're the only girl group in YG, we can't disband. We've been active for only 2 years, it's all my fault if we disband, I won't forgive myself. 

I was so lost in thoughts that I didn't notice it was already morning. I'd been awake the entire night. I got up and looked at Jisoo, she was peacefully sleeping. Poor her. She had to deal with my nonsense yesterday, my members are the only people I have right now. I can't disappoint them. I decided to have fun at our last days in Paris even if I get exposed. 

After a long bath, I personally went and made breakfast, I was so tired of the room service and all. I made everyone's favorite breakfast and went to wake them up. I'll take them shopping today and forget about what happened yesterday. 

"Unnie, Jisoo unnie. Wake up." I sat next to Jisoo on her bed and patted her shoulder. She groaned and then suddenly jumped and sat up. That startled me really bad.

"Unnie, what's wrong with you? You scared me." I exclaimed and put a hand on my heart.

"Jennie, are you okay?" Jisoo asked and put both of her hands around me for a hug. I hugged her back.

"Yes, unnie. I'm sorry for yesterday, sorry for my drama and nonsense, I won't ruin the trip for you three anymore." I said.

"No Jennie, that wasn't nonsense, nor was it a drama. It was serious matter, but are you sure you're okay?" Jisoo asked again. I tried to smile a bit.

"Yeah. I'll go and wake the maknaes, I've prepared breakfast for all of us." I said and stood up to leave.

"You shouldn't have, we could order room service." Jisoo said and I laughed at her expression.

"I wanted to cook myself, room services are boring even though they're fancy." I said and Jisoo nodded in agreement. I left the room and went to the maknaes room. They had given us one of their keys, so I didn't have any trouble getting in. They were deep in sleep, I giggled evilly. Oh how much I've always wanted to tease Lisa, but I never could. I grabbed a glass of water and slowly walked toward Lisa's bed. I threw the water on her face and she screamed and sat up straight so fast. She kept inhaling an exhaling sharply and then ran a hand on her face to wipe the water. She looked confused for a second, but then she saw me and glared. Oh no. 

"UNNIE!!!" Lisa was screaming. 

"You're going to wake Rosie, shhh!" I said and put a finger on my lips.

"Why did you do that? I was having such a nice dream." Lisa said again and got out of her bed, her hair and face was soaking wet. She looked so funny that I couldn't help but laugh out loud. 

I hadn't noticed Chaeyoung looking at us with a confused expression. She had no idea what was going on.

"Unnie, why are you here? Why is Lisa wet? Why are you laughing?" Chaeyoung asked and fixed her Rapunzel hair. I always loved her hair, it was so shiny and soft, she is a real life Rapunzel with a shorter hair.

"She woke me up with throwing wat--" Lisa said and then froze.

"What?" I said when I saw Lisa staring at me. Chaeyoung got out of her bed and came to me too.

"Unnie, are you alright?" Lisa asked.

"Have you lost your memory from crying too much or something?" Rosie asked. Aww, I love these two so much, they're so worried about me, even though I'm older than them. I smiled and nodded.

"Of course I didn't lose my memory, I remember everything clearly. I just don't want to ruin our trip here, you know. We'll deal with it once we get back to Korea." I explained and saw Chaeyoung's relieved expression.

"Okay, okay. Hurry you two, go and wash up. I've prepared breakfast, and guess what? We're going shopping today." I said the last part excitedly.

"Unnie, we went shopping yesterday." Lisa said. Wow, unbelievable, they went shopping without me?

"What did you do?" I asked.

"It's okay, we can go again." Chaeyoung said. 

"You three, just wait for it, I'll get my revenge for leaving me behind."

"Says the one who spent the entire day with her dear boyfriend." I hadn't noticed Jisoo coming in. She was looking at me like I was the one to blame, I mean I kind of was, but still they shouldn't have gone shopping without me. 

"What do you mean? I can't go on a date with my boyfriend?" I asked.

"What do you mean? We can't go shopping together?" Jisoo asked and put her hands on her hips, I looked at the maknaes and they had the 'she's right' expression on their faces.

"Fine, you won. But, don't leave me out again." I said and then pushed Lisa toward the bathroom to wash her face, she looked a mess from my prank. Jisoo and I waited and talked while Rosie and Lisa washed up. Then we went to eat.

"Wow, you made all of our favorite foods." Lisa said as she sat down.

"Thank you unnie." Rosie said and sat down as well.

I poured them juice and sat down next to Chaeyoung. She smelled really good, she smelled like roses. 

"Eat up you all, we'll go shopping~" I sang the last part dramatically.

"Who-hoo!" It was Lisa who threw her hands up and started eating first. We ate and then got ready to go out. I reminded the maknaes that it was cold outside, so they should wear something warm, and they did. We were out the whole day and stopped at a fancy restaurant for lunch. Our manager was so sick and tired of us, I could see it on his face. I mean, I give him the right since men don't like shopping. It was such a fun day, and I was glad that the girls were happy and weren't worried about me anymore.