♔︎|𝐓𝐰𝐨

"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬

"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬. '𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝; 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bellamy Rose

THE NEXT morning when I came home, I directly went to my garden where my roses were planted. I filled a bucket full of water and watered my plants accordingly. Feeling satisfied, I headed inside and saw Papa reading his daily newspaper. I sat with him for a little while and talked about various things.

I realized that I haven't gone for a run in a very long time. I changed my clothes and decided to notify Papa. My inner wolf was also agitated that I haven't released her yet. Running or releasing my wolf always relaxed my muscles, it made me realize that I am free to do whatever I wish. There's beauty in running, it's a gift, a gift of freedom.

On a run, endless paths reveal themselves; Walls and obstacles. Yes, it can be overwhelming sometimes and the pain we receive as an after effect can hurt too but they are just detours. Running far in the forests is completely founded on simplicity and independence which one, alone fully owns.

"Hey Papa, what are you up to?" I asked him as he was getting ready; wearing one of his blue suits with his black shoes, looking like a true Alpha. Even though he was no more an Alpha yet he looked like one.

"I see you're back, come here give Papa a hug." Papa smiled.

I chuckled and went towards him, he hugged me and kissed my forehead and ruffled my hair. I groaned "Papa! not the hair at least." I whined like a kid. He just laughed in response.

"I along with your Uncle Elliot are going to go and check the Eastern borders and then have a check on the wolf army," Papa said. 'check on a wolf army, that's strange' my wolf wondered.

My thoughts went back to the conversation between Uncle Elliot and his pack members.

Feeling pessimistic or rather inquisitive I asked papa, why?

"Just some orders kiddo, what will you do today?" He asked not giving any additional information.

"I was about to go for a run in the forest." I shrugged and Papa nodded.

"I'll be back in a few hours. Stay safe, and don't overrun." Papa kissed my forehead and went for the exit. " The whole situation revolving around the check on wolves didn't bring positive vibes to me but anyway, I didn't think much.

"Bye Papa,'' I yelled purposely.

When I reached the forest region, I felt a cold chill shoot up my spine. I was uneasy. I stood up and could feel how badly my legs were trembling. I had the chills, but I was not cold. There were countless butterflies in my stomach just floating around causing uncertainty deep inside of my body.