♔︎|𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

“𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞

“𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bellamy Rose

I WAS GETTING more and more agitated as I had nothing to do. I was letting everything stir me so much that I started neglecting myself; I wasn't like this and I didn't want to be like this. I didn't talk much anymore, either. I gradually became more reserved-distancing myself from others, fumbling for my words. I always seemed unsure of myself.

Nothing mattered because I felt dispirited. Is this is how I was supposed to feel?

I brushed these thoughts away. I stood on my feet and walked into my wardrobe. Taking my outfits out of the closet, I walked into my bathroom.

Since it was autumn, the evenings became a little bit nippy. After having a much needed, warm shower I changed my clothes. I wore a yellow sweater and paired it with my white jeans.

Beaming at myself in the mirror, I walked out of my room and to my father. Papa was sitting in the living room, watching his favorite show.

"Papa?" I gained his attention. He looked at me and turned down the television's volume.

"Yes, pumpkin?" He said and patted the space next to him. He looked at my attire and raised his eyebrow.

"Before you complain, hear me out. I've sulked in my room for over a week, did it change anything? No. Now, it is my day. I am going out and spending the day to myself," I said and waited for his reaction.

He didn't object to my idea but he smiled at me in approval. "Of course, enjoy your time. And if possible, buy me a box of caramel glazed donuts."

Papa had a weird fetish for caramel doughnuts which I found lovable; he had a sweet tooth. Bidding my father goodbye, I walked out of my house.

I already made up my mind to first visit my all-time favorite cafe shop.

The owner of the cafe was a fifty-year-old woman who I consider as the most generous human in my life. Unlike us, she was a human who knew that beings like us breathed in the real world. Her spouse was a wolf and she was his mate.

As I walked, I saw young kids playing with each other and blowing bubbles. Their mothers were sitting under the shades as they saw their little ones enjoying under the warm radiance of the sun. I greeted the kids as they looked at me with toothy smiles and came running towards me. I embraced them all.

"Hello, how are you, little champs?" I asked while ruffling their hair.

"We've been nice, but we miss you," One of the girls said as she looked down at the ground with a somber face. I held her chin and stroked it as she looked at me.