♔︎|𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝

"𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bellamy Rose

IT FELT like a dream. A fantasy that felt too good to be true. Fortunately, it wasn't a dream but it felt like one. I never wanted to get out of. I wanted to feel every part of it forever, I wanted to play it on repeat. Vincent's confession was the only thing that made me content. Yes, I was his mate and the bond felt wondrous too but not as marvelous as the words that I heard from his mouth last night.

After his confession, we stayed together in each other's warmth for a few hours enjoying how the sun came down and the moon came up. And I wanted to spend the rest of our lives with each other as we see numerous sunsets and sunrises. When we came back to our motel, Vincent had gone with his beta and wolf general to make some arrangements with the new Alpha Rowan.

I was glad that the Alpha was changed. I mean, the ex Alpha was nothing but a nuisance. Not only did he not imply to Vincent's order but he treated the other wolves so badly. He used to debase them a lot. The change was much needed!

It was currently nine-pm and I was tired and somnolent too. I changed my clothes and went to bed and waited for sleep to come for me. While I was sleeping, I felt the bed dip on the other side as a light touch was felt on my forehead.

"I told you, my sweet girl, you will surmount the world. And you did," Mama said as I saw myself in one of the most appealing places to ever exist. Butterflies were flying around with fog covering mountains and valleys. A huge river stream was flowing towards our side. Everything was mystic. I felt as if I was in my reverie world.

"I am so happy Mother. I feel full. I feel as if my dreams have finally become fulfilled," I said as I expressed my thoughts.

"I know my sweet child. I told you, you were going to receive your share of love. But my baby, every share comes from a price. To balance our life, we have an equal amount of good peaceful time and an equal amount of hard times," Mother said as her face stressed a look of concern that instantly made me wary.

"What do you mean, mother?" I asked as I came closer to her. She grabbed my face softly as she caressed it.

"You are going to face many hardships along your and Vincent's path. Many thorns and obstacles are yet to come," she said trying to explain to me something, trying to give me a hint.

"But Mama, the biggest obstacle has been cleared. The curse on Vincent is finally lifted. What bigger obstacle could come other than this one?" I asked the mother trying to reassure her that everything is fine.

"No, NO Bellamy. Listen to me, I don't have much time to explain each and everything to you. Now that Vincent has uncovered himself and has drawn attention not only to himself but towards you too, his demons will come. His enemies are coming. And they won't just strike him but you too..." Mother said as she disappeared into the fog like ashes thrown in the river. I tried to search for her but I couldn't find her.