♔︎|𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱

“𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲

“𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Luciano's POV

I WAS waiting. Waiting for the pesky little King and his mate. It's been days and I can't monitor any longer. It's quite a tad bit tempting to restrain the monster that only wants to come out and claw everyone, every skin. I know the King and the little mate will come back soon. Come back to the trap that is waiting for them.

Every time I look at their happy faces, they joyous smiles, their body radiating nothing but happiness makes my blood boil. I can physically feel the heat of the boiling of my blood. Whenever I see them peacefully breathing it makes me think about the time where my father gasped for his last breath. It's not easy for me to forget those tormented thoughts. It's more than difficult.

Currently, I was sitting in the usual Northern Parks. My infected wolves just informed me that the King and the mate are currently in the Eastern side having the time of their lives, getting comfortable in each other's warmth.

The kids over here were playing with each other. Funny, they are out here alone. No guardian watching them. They are easy targets to tone down the thirst of blood; to quench my thirst. I see them running around, chasing one another. How silly.

I smiled at one of the kids who looked at me shyly. I could sense and feel the pumping of his blood. How softly his heart was beating. It wouldn't even take a second to rip that little heart to shreds, to feel the blood, to taste it.

I can practically feel the inner monster wanting to come out and kill these innocent stupid kids into pieces. To devour them. Easy there. It's been a while since I've gone on one hunting spree and as I look here and there I don't see a single mature soul to even take down me or to save these little kids.

I caught the same kid coming towards me, waving at me as he sat beside me. He didn't look over three which was fantastic. Young blood was always a delicious one. I grinned widely. Little did the kid know that this would be his last moments.

"Do you want candy?" I smiled at him and asked him innocently.

He nodded eagerly. How stupid. The boy wants himself to get killed. I grabbed his hand as softly as I could feel his thin bones. How my monster wanted to snap them into two. I got up and motioned the boy to follow me in the woods.

"Do you know, when I was a kid my mother used to tell me not to trust strangers?" I said and he looked at me almost admiring me. Silly boy.

"Do you trust me? Do you want chocolate?" I could see the slight hesitancy in the boy's eyes but it soon vanished when I mentioned the word chocolate.