♔︎|𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

“𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝

“𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Vincentius Dante

IT'S BEEN days since I have last had a proper conversation with Bellamy. I had been so occupied with extrapolating the person behind Marilyn's death and the attacks on the Western side.

My life was only fluctuating around my office and my pack. I don't have the time to think otherwise. Currently, I was once again in my office with the best system hackers and my security teams. Different sorts of files were sent in and out to me to figure out the best security policy around the packs.

Even though all the policies were highly profitable yet I couldn't bring my mind on one. Every policy lacked something. On the other hand, I was also working with the best wolf scientists and witches to make a portion as good that can resist or alter the effect of silver on us. The witches and as well as the scientists have lost all the odds in creating such a formula still they are striving day and night to make one.

The wolf army is trained with the best-armed soldiers found across the globe. Soldiers from France, Russia, and Italy have come to my pack and are training my wolf's for the severest conditions or conflicts. Even though my wolf has their training familiarities of hundreds of years yet I am making them train beyond their capacities. I have been very hard on my wolves over the days.

I need to protect my pack even if it costs my life. Like I said from the start, my pack will always come first. My pack has been dependent upon me for decades and I want them to depend upon me since I am their King. It's my obligation. If I can't be there for them then I can't expect them to be there for me.

I have encountered many cold situations in my life and I have never been overconfident enough to loose what had to be win hence this is the reason why I am overworking myself and making my wolves overwork.

"King, what about this operation? We have everything in here. It has all the security pieces of equipment that can fit into the smallest of the places to exit. Regardless of the size it not only protects or safeguards but it is deployed in thousands of numbers. It is secured through a system of interworking components and devices.

For the small packhouses, the security networks are integrated with electronic devices working with a central control panel to protect against any robbers or sudden attacks." The head manager of the global security organization showed me the new plan.

"And what about the sensors, the alarms, the alert stickers? Where are they? This is lacking. I've told you this before and I will tell you again, I want the best of the best! This is the last and final warning if you don't get me that one then that's the door." I signaled him the door. He looked at me and shook his head.