♔︎|𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

“𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

“𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bellamy Rose

IT WAS the next day and I felt annoyed. There was no particular reason behind my annoyance, I was just irritated in general. I didn't want to wake up or leave the bed for that matter. I brought the blanket closer to me and hid my face under the covers and groaned. Today, even the sun felt extra hot on my face.

It's just one of those days where your whole self feels down. It's like you don't feel anything and just feel so lazy. Sighing, I forcefully got up from the bed and stretched my limbs. I went to the bathroom and washed my face with ice-cold water. Even though it was winters, I mean it's winters over here every year.

I shivered when I felt the water on my face and I instantly regretted it. I changed my clothes and tried looking presentable but failed miserably; I had a grim look on my face and my hair was up in a messy bun. My expressions clearly stated my mood. I was not ready for anyone's annoying or childish behaviour especially not Lukas's.

I made my way towards the dining room where everyone was situated. I had almost forgotten about the new guest that came yesterday. He just gave me pretty bad vibes. Someone who's strange. He even looked wicked. As if, he was the cruelest person in this whole world, but I can't judge a person through his looks. That's bad.

"Good Morning Vincent's crush," Said Lukas who gave a bright toothy smile which I was not in the mood to return. My mate looked at Lukas and smacked the back of his head and growled at him. Genevieve and Queen Aurora chuckled while the guest, Luciano stared at me intently. I felt his gaze go up and down my body. I felt highly uncomfortable.

"Good Morning Bellamy. I hope you slept well," Luciano said as he sipped his tea and licked him bottom lips while looking at me.

"Whatever," I replied. Everyone must've felt the change in my mood even Lukas who stayed quiet. I looked at Princess Genevieve who had a concerned gaze. I went and sat next to her because she was the only person other than the queen with whom I felt at ease.

"What's up?" Princess muttered to me. I met her gaze and shrugged. "Nothing, just feeling down," I said as I sipped my tea. The hot tingling feeling on the tongue made me wince as I bit my tongue.

"So, I was wondering If Bellamy over here gives me a tour of this grand castle, eh?" Luciano said with mischief in his eyes as he looked at me and waited for my response.

I got uncomfortable in my seat as I looked down and huffed in annoyance. What was his deal? Why is he so obsessed? Now, it was confirmed, I didn't really like this man.