♔︎|𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

“𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞

“𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bellamy Rose

I FELT MY face getting warmer by each passing minute. The tenderness was soothing on my face that I didn't want to open my eyes or get up for that matter but I know I had to since I was not sluggish anymore. I slowly opened my eyes and gleamed to myself. After an endless amount of sleepless nights- I finally got up to a peaceful morning. Yesterday was surely a rapturous night. I had woken up fresh and not grumpy.

I sat at my bed and stretched my arms as much as I could to get rid of any sore muscles. I looked outside my window to see a beautiful view; the sunlight was dispersed across the fields, creating a radiant sight.

The Royal side was very crisp. They experienced one season and that was: winters.

I always loved the winter-sun. There was a huge difference in the rays of the sun between summers and winters. In winters, you could enjoy the reddening glowy sun on your skin but in summers you absolutely can't stand the blazing heated rays of it.

After getting out of my bed, I walked towards the window to open it. As I looked up, I saw the artistic golden sun along with the milky fluffy clouds.

The tall murky purple snow coated mountains stood together covering the entire nature. Next to the mountains and near the forest, there was a waterfall with crystal clear water splashing down to the river. I could see farmers along with their sons and daughters working wonders on their fields.

I remember Papa and I used to go to the farm at least twice a week where he used to guide me on how to sow the seeds and how to garden. And I still remember how a sour kid I was when I used to refuse Papa that I would not touch the insect filled soil.

A knock on the door caused me to jerk, I went towards the door and opened it. It revealed an old lady that had a dress in her hand along with a few accessories. I invited her in as sh e smiled and happily placed the dress on my bed.

"Good Morning, I am Bellamy. Who are you?" I said as I attempted to start a conversation.

"I know, I'm Marilyn. I work here with the Royals. You are very pretty, sweetheart," She said as I looked at my feet and blushed.

"Before I forget, Queen asked me to send you this gift from her. She told me to inform you to wear this dress along with the jewelry as she has some special announcements to make.

Queen herself wanted to come and give you this but since morning her legs are paining badly. Anyways, I have a lot of work to do, get dressed, and come down. Bye Honey," She said as she went out of the room.