♔︎|𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

“𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧

“𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bellamy Rose

THE TRIP had been spectacular so far. Vincent had only been an absolute gentleman to me, there was nothing to complain about. Although, I'd overheard Vincent's conversation with his beta that the Alpha of the South was nothing but a man who was always against Vincent's words. As a mate and as a Luna, it was nerve-wracking to hear that the Alpha was being as stubborn as a mule.

It had gotten dark. When the Southern Side was only a mere mile away, Vincent suggested that we stay at a motel that was located in the suburbs of the Southern Side. I decided to wait in the car with Vincent while Dorian ran off to book rooms in the motel.

"I heard the Southern Alpha is being rebellious? Care to share?" I conversed.

Vincent shrugged and his gaze floated to the other side of the window, where endless grasslands spread, and above them, a sea of bedazzling stars littered the sky.

"I don't care about the Alpha being a rebel. Once we meet, I'll be sure to put him in line. Some people still aren't aware of my capabilities," he replied.

"If you don't mind my asking, why are you only revealing yourself now?" I asked, hoping my question wouldn't offend him. That was the last thing I wanted.

"My father wasn't a good person, he did some terrible things in the past. He wanted me to become like him but I couldn't. Those weren't the morals I was taught by my mother. Hence, he kept the entire family hidden.

When my father died, the throne was passed onto me. So with or without my consent, I had to rule. I just simply chose to rule as a hidden ruler because I was very young at that time," he said, and it surprised me to notice how much he'd changed; how willingly he'd told me about his past.

Truth be told, it'd scared me to see his sudden change in character at first, but now it did nothing but make my heart warm.

I nodded and didn't say anything further. Meanwhile, Dorian came back from the hotel and the car shuddered as he hopped back inside.

"King, the motel is impressive, however, there seems to be a slight predicament." Dorian grimaced slightly.

"What is the problem, Dorian?" Vincent asked restlessly.

"There are only four vacant rooms. Damien and I can share one, the drivers can share the second one, and the guards can share the third one. And I suppose the fourth one has to be shared, too." He scratched the back of his head.

"So?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You both will have to share a room. The second motel is at least a hundred kilometers away. We can check out that one if that's what you want," Dorian said looking at the two of us.