♔︎|𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

“𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

“𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Vincentius Dante

I WAS SITTING on my throne as I swirled the ball of marble, I was in deep thought. Everything is going to get different once my mate comes here, but I am resolute that she will not be coming in my life. Why did the moon goddess destine me to someone that I can't love? It's neither fair for me nor her.

My mate didn't do anything evil with me or my family. She's just a normal wolf who too had dreams and hopes for her future life. That is what every female wolf thinks and that is fair by her too so I don't want to crush her hopes because either way, I will do it regardless if my intentions are pure or not.

I've seen the pain of women, mother suffered the wrath of my father for centuries, it broke her. And my beloved sister Genevieve, she lost her mate because of my father. When she met her mate for the first time, she instantly fell in love with him, his name was, Lucien. Lucien was a wondrous guy, he admired my sister and could do anything for her. Everyone knew that Gen had found her soulmate except for father.

Father used to divide the loved ones from each other. Gen had seen how he brutally murdered mates openly. She was so in love with Lucien that she didn't want Lucien to face the ire of my father. Unlike us Lycans, Lucien was a normal wolf. He belonged to a small tribe which was a little far from us.

Genevieve feared that when father will come to know about this he would kill Lucien in front of her. Days passed by and months too, Genevieve didn't see him for years. She lied to him that she was marked by some other wolf that father brought. Lucien couldn't stand the pain so he ran away and to date, we haven't heard a word from his side.

After father's death, I tried finding him. I sent my best wolves out there but they too couldn't find a trace of him. Genevieve suffered a lot, there were days when she couldn't even move due to the unbearable pain that she was going through.

I've witnessed so much pain that my women have gone through and to be honest, it hurt me so much because I couldn't do anything and I don't want that to happen with another woman. The reason that I decided to push away my mate was that I didn't want to hurt her beyond her expectations. Yes, she will get damaged but she'll get over it soon, I believe she will.

I was so deep in my thoughts that I couldn't feel the presence of my beta who stood in front of me. I looked up with a questioning look.

"King," He said as he bowed, I nodded.

"We've found the women which you asked to locate." I was amazed for a second, I didn't expect him to find her so quickly.

"Speak," I demanded, he nodded before proceeding.