♔︎|𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

“𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞

“𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bellamy Rose

I HAD nothing to do. With Vincent not around everything felt monotonous. Sophia wasn't here to entertain me too she had to go to a meeting with her mom. Papa was gone with Alpha Elliot to talk over pack matters. I wish Vincent was here.

I need him close to me at all times. He's the reason why I talk, laugh, or enjoy. His absence is down to me. He's like a remedy that heals me. He's like a tornado that brings me into him every time it strikes.

Goddess, I can express a million words or describe him in so many ways. Oh, it's so odd, how two people from two different worlds when collide make a beautiful start. A start to so many things, a start to a new life, a family, promises.

I was currently in the same guest room that was given to Vincent. I inhaled the familiar scent of mint and woods.

I always felt as if my life had a gap. I imagined myself as a donut, amusing I know. Donuts are beautiful, everybody loves them but there's a gap in them. When Vincent came in my life that gap was filled. Vincent in his distinctive ways had gracefully carved himself in my life, permanently. No matter how hard I try to remove it or to eradicate it, it stays the same; it doesn't get any bigger or smaller.

"What should I do now?" I thought to myself

I decided to call Valerie. It's been a long time since I last had a decent conversation with her. Dialing her number on the phone, I waited till she picks up.

"Hello?" She asked over the phone.

"Hey, Val. It's me, Bellamy," I said.

"Are you free? Let's meet somewhere- I am bored as heck," I added.

"Of course, yes. I am also bored. Text me the location," She said.

I texted her the address of a nearby cafe. I was glad that someone was free at this busy hour. I was already neatly dressed So I walked out of my house and made my way towards the cafe.

After five minutes, I saw myself standing in front of the cafe. As I entered inside, the bell rang. I sat at the booth which faced the window. I thought that Valerie would take a little time but she arrived within the next five minutes. I waved at her to gain her attention so that she could know where I was. She looked at me and smiled widely.

"Hey," She said excitedly and hugged tightly. I hugged her back and motioned her to sit.

"We're reclining like this after months. I remember the last time we met was when Dominic introduced you guys to me," She said. We both ordered our meal and chatted about various things.