♔︎|𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

“𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝

“𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Vincentius Dante

AFTER THE crown ceremony, mother called me in a corner to talk to her. I was hesitant at first because I had already made up my mind for something else.

"Mother, I am not going to ditch her or reject her. I need some time," I said, looking at my mother and trying to explain to her that I need time and space. I don't want to bare a liability and chances of weakness at my back. This will ensure her protection too. Mother looked at me in wariness.

"Vincentius, she is a blessing, receive it. Don't make it any longer than it already has," She said, still adhering to her point of letting her in. Mother isn't understanding that bringing her into my life can cause complications.

I know how mate bonds can do miracles. I've seen my pack people so in love and then endure. I don't want myself to bear and neither do I want my people to suffer. It's too threatening to have a distraction in my life. I know, soon this diversion can be a cause of my wreck that I can't have, at least not now.

Mother and I were having an ambivalence in this. I did not want to quarrel with her so I told her that we are going to talk it through once this whole ball is finished. After my revelation, many Alphas along with their betas were coming to welcome me. I excused my self and walked towards the Alphas.

"Finally, it is so charming to meet you, King. We've been anticipating for this day since ages," One of the Alpha's, I presume of the West said with full glee on his face. It was very nice to see that my revelation was a joyous moment for the Alphas.

"Very well, I know the attacks which your side is receiving and I am very concerned about it. Even though I have deposited my highly skilled and armed wolves but still, I am looking forward to a meeting." I brought up the topic which altered the behavior of the Alpha.

"Indeed King, the attacks have brought grave danger to our people. With newborn pups around, it is very difficult to ensure safety," He said further addressing the danger the attacks were causing.

"Don't worry, I was always there and I am here now. With me around physically, you don't have to exert anything. Relax," I said easing the tautness which was on the Alpha's shoulders. It was evident that the Alpha was very disturbed with the ongoing attacks.

After having conversations with different Alphas. I realized I haven't seen her, I tried looking for her but I couldn't find her or her family. Genevieve must've felt the restlessness that I was feeling and she came and stood beside me.

"She has left. I saw her leaving shortly after your crown ceremony. She is afraid, Vince," My sister said. I was quite astonished, thwarted, and relieved at the same time. I was disappointed because of the bond that we are now sharing. I am relieved because her disappearance will ensure safety.