♔︎|𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

“𝐌𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮

“𝐌𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Luciano's POV

"I THINK IT'S best we send Vincentius a message now. It's been four days and I think we are good," I told Sasha who was obnoxiously chewing her gum.

"Ya, I am tired of the chick already. When will ya' discard her?" She asked while looking at me.

"When Vincent will come here and see her death," I told her wickedly. I got up from my chair and decided to give our little guest a good surprise.

Opening the doors to the cellar, I met with a much neater look. She was all bandaged up and wearing different clothes. The clothes were worn out but whatever.

"Max," I called one of my wolves. She flinched at the tone of my voice. Grinning widely I see Max running up to me. Max was one of my wolves he wasn't yet infected but he begged me to take him under my wing. He was a scrawny boy with a normal wolf. He was on no use to me and I had to deliver a message to Vincent too.

"Max, you've been a very helpful little kid. You're always agreeing and accepting my orders, doing my little work but you're of no big use to me," I said watching Bellamy squirm in fear. Good, because I wanted her to see this.

"What do you mean boss? Did I do anything wrong? Tell me where I went wrong and I will work on myself," I smiled at his thoughtfulness. "Kid, you are of no use to me. I can't even let you go on your own, you're precious," He smiled.

Before he could say anything I lunged at him and bit his neck. I started chewing and biting on his neck in front of Bellamy who screamed, yelled fought the chains to get free. Laughing loudly I brought the body of max and myself closer to her and she crawled back until her back hit the wall. I could sense the fear creeping her insides.

The neck detached from the body and landed in front of Bellamy. She screamed as I offered the body to her. "Look at your face!" I laughed as I wiped my blood-covered face with the back of my hand.

"If you even do anything smart, next time like poor Max I'll send your head to your husband!" I whispered in her ear. Her body was trembling with fear. I left the body on the floor for Bellamy to eat If she wants and took the head with me.

I wrote a little letter and stick it onto the forehead of little max. I ordered my wolf to send this little surprise to the Royal castle for your highness.

▬▬▬▬♔︎▬▬▬▬ 

Vincentius Dante