♔︎|𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

“𝐎! 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝

“𝐎! 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐦 𝐈?”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Vincentius Dante

I LOOKED at myself in the mirror as I tied the black bow which was according to my tuxedo. I picked up my watch and locked it around my wrist. I kept looking at myself in the mirror and I kept thinking that I, the King would finally reveal itself.

There were innumerable thoughts that were running in my mind but the most anticipating one was the reaction that I would get from the people once they see who the king is. I heard a knock on the door as I was fixing my hair.

"King, we've just had a talk with the drivers which were sent to each pack and they said that they'll arrive shortly," One of my wolf generals, Damian said. I nodded my head and signaled him to leave.

I was ready, not just clothing wise but I was ready to meet the people. I walked towards my balcony that was situated in my room. Fresh, crispy air started coming as I opened the doors.

The moon was shining brightly in the sky as if it was happy and satisfied. I held the railing tightly. I had this strange feeling in my gut, was I nervous? But for what? I've ruled these people for hundreds of years and I don't think there will be a difference once I uncover my self.

My mind was starting to get apparent, I was relaxing. The sensation that I was feeling was quite strange. I felt peace, for the first time in my life. I felt as if I am going to be fulfilled. What was happening to me? I sighed deeply, my heart was beating very fast, the kind of fast that brought anxiety but at the same time, I felt serenity. There was absolutely something wrong with me.

From the far end of the kingdom, I saw a car moving towards the castle. Must be the Alpha and Luna of a side and behind the car were other cars that were approaching too, must be the people. My room was in the far and at the top corner of the castle so the people couldn't see me at this very moment but I could.

As the first car stopped, I saw two men and two women step out. From what I could hear the first man was the Alpha of the East and beside him was his brother and two women which were beside them were Luna and their daughter. Just when I was about to leave, I saw someone else, a lady, come out of the car, and before I could see the person, the wind blew so harshly that I had to cover my eyes.

And when my vision became clear, I could no longer see the Alpha's family.

"King, your mother is calling," I heard Damian say from behind and I nodded and walked out of my room while giving a longing look to the balcony.

I passed several rooms and corridors. I had Dorian beside me and I was notifying him,"Welcome all the guests sincerely in the hall where the ball will hold. Strengthen the security, alert the wolves."