♔︎|𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

“𝐀 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲

“𝐀 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Vincentius Danté

"ARE YOU ready?" I asked my sister as she came down from the stairs and stood beside me while her baggage was coming behind her.

"A hundred and one percent ready brother," she said with a huge smile on her face. I looked at her and then at the luggage which was right beside her.

"Sister, we're going over there for just a day or max two. We aren't going there for a holiday." she looked at me with a perplexed look and then it dawned onto her.

"Oh no-no, these are some gifts which mother directed me to bring along. Of course, we're going to the Eastside for the very first time, we can't go there empty-handed," She explained and I nodded in response.

We started making our way outside when I heard mother calling my name as she came downstairs with a maid beside her to help her walk. Seeing my mother so helpless made my heart clench in pain.

"Yes, ma?" I asked as I took her hand in mine. She said nothing but instead kissed my forehead and bid goodbye. I hummed in answer as I started walking towards the car which was waiting for us outside. We sat in the car and our journey started.

In between the journey, I started to think about the whole situation which was going to take place. Will the Alpha or the father of my mate agree on sending his daughter with me?

Genevieve saw my strain and kept her hand on mine to comfort me that everything will be okay.

Soon we reached the Eastern side and I took in all the beauty which stood right in front of me. The eastern side was well famous for its exquisite view and I was too lost in one of them. Genevieve and I straight went to the house where my mate lives, the house was an ordinary one that looked... comfortable? I was at first mystified as to why my mate and her father live here and not in the Eastern castle but then I shuddered all these thoughts away.

We stood at the front door. Genevieve knocked on the door, after a few minutes, a person almost in his mid-fifties opened the door and looked at us in bewilderment.

"K-king, Pp-princess," he faltered. Confusion apparent on his face, he was about to bow but I stopped him because of his age.

"Hello, Mr. Valentino. I believe we have some discussion to do on a very pressing matter," I said and he nodded, he welcomed us inside the house.

As soon as I stepped into the house, I was met with a very familiar scent, the scent of my mate lingered in the house.

I looked over at Genevieve who was too preoccupied in looking at the house. I cleared my throat to gain her attention. She looked at me at raised her eyebrow and I motioned her to speak.