♔︎|𝐒𝐢𝐱

“𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥, 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥

“𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥, 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bellamy Rose

DOMINIC, SOPHIA, and I reached our place. Our home was fair-sized built of red Lyons sandstone with the most god-awful-looking picket fence I'd ever seen. "Wouldn't joke on this one," voiced my wolf. I couldn't agree more as I thought back to the weird-looking fence.

Papa said it looks fine but the fence gives off such weird vibes. The interior of the house was very basic it had polished wooden floors which had a Persian rug on top of it that Aunt Serena gifted. The walls of the house had a plain beige color on them.

The exterior of the house was all brick and the small yard was landscaped with beautiful trees and shrubs. It had a small patio that was made for outdoor gatherings with comfortable couches, it also had a large stone fireplace.

Our living room always smelled like cinnamon. My living room consisted of Papa's favorite leather chair a substantial love seat, a cream-colored couch which was most of the time invaded by Dominic's butt and a small TV.

Next to the kitchen were huge windows which gave a perfect view of the backyard which has my little plantation. Our whole living room was covered with mama's old paintings that papa had put after her death. My house symbolizes so many memories of not only papa and me but of Sophia and Dominic too.

Both of my friends had made themselves comfortable. I decided to make pasta and some chicken soup for Dominic hoping his flu would run-down. I grabbed a large pot from my cabinet and added about three glasses of water in it with some seasonings, then on low heat, I added a few chicken boneless pieces.

I again added some more seasoning which consisted of some garlic powder, some pepper powder, and a little bit of sea salt. I yet again added some water and left it to cook while it was cooking I chopped some vegetables, in another pot I boiled some noodles. I mixed both the chicken that was seasoned along with its soup with some boiled noodles and gave it to Dominic who had his mouth filled with water as he looked at the soup. Gosh, this boy.

I made some pasta too for Sophia and I. All three of us than planned to watch a movie. Sophia suggested to either watch a horror movie or the cliche sappy movie. After loads of arguments and fights, Dominic and I had to end up choosing the fault in our stars to watch. No doubt it was an amazing movie but it was way too emotional for us to watch. We put the CD in, I brought three blankets from the storeroom and threw one at each harshly.

They glared at me before making themselves cozy I brought my blanket up to my chin too as I cuddled in it and sat deeply on papa's leather chair.

After the emotional movie ended, it was evident that all three of us were very upset. Sophia looked like she was about to cry, and so once that first tear broke free, the rest followed in like a stream. Sophia bent forward where she sat on the couch and pressed her palms to the mat, she began to cry hysterically.