♔︎|𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲

“𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮

“𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Vincentius Dante

FINALLY, WE were so close to getting the formula. Silver is a tough metal hence, werewolves and silver have no match against each other.

After many sleepless nights, I finally received the marvelous news from my witches and scientists. Witches made the formula or the portion but the brains were by the scientists.

Since silver is the same reactant and element that humans also use. We tried to alter the chemical properties of silver. Scientifically proven silvers run and effect quickly due to halides. And manipulating both of the elements we created a formula that halts the reaction of silver.

As soon as the formula was made I told Dorain to distribute it equally in all the pack sides and make sure that everyone even baby wolves drink it. To test if this formula worked I took the risk upon myself.

I scratched myself with silver without letting anybody know. The scratch at first began to bleed but within seconds it healed. I was relieved that finally, we passed level 1.

I wanted to give this exciting news to my brothers since they too have put in all their hard work in figuring the puzzle out. As I walking towards their room, my mother called me. I insisted mother wait for a minute but she said that her conversation is much more important.

"Vincent, do you know what you're doing with that poor girl?" She asked sternly. I gulped looking elsewhere but not in her eyes. She was right. I had been acting like an awful mate.

"Look into my eyes and answer," she said with an icy aloof voice. I knew my mother wasn't happy with me. Even I wasn't happy with myself. I was so caught up in everything that I didn't realize my mate was longing for me.

"I know mother," I said, looking dispirited.

"Bellamy is upset. She isn't eating properly for days. You haven't even taken out time to even glance at her," Mother said making me feel more guilty of my actions.

"One more thing. It's been months since she's here. She's your mate and the future Queen. When are you going to hold the coronation ceremony? And most of all when are you going to marry her?" She asked in a concerned voice.

I had planned on doing that but they all were delayed due to the present issue.

"Mother, I was going to propose her on the coronation day. But this problem has made things slow," I said.

"Vincent problems are going to come. You can't stop them. But you need to keep your utmost priority first. Yes, the packs are your top priority first but a pack isn't a pack without its queen." Mother made me realize how stupid I was acting for the past few days.