♔︎|𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

“𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝, 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

“𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝, 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Vincentius Dante

SEVERAL SECONDS passed and still, she didn't let out anything. She was so captivated by the view in front of her, I can't blame her even I was awestruck by her beauty. When she finally regained her senses she looked at me and gulped.

She was tight-lipped and so was I. Her eyes took in the grandeur of the beach. From the white sand to the crystal clear water. I knew this was the perfect place to bring her. However, the beach can't contend with my mate's beauty.

"Goddess," she whispered as she squatted down and took some sand in her hand. She couldn't help but rub her fingers against the soft sand as she sprinkled it back on the ground.

"It's so soft," She mumbled to herself. I loved seeing her like this. I loved the way she talked to herself. I love her the way she is.

"Where are we?" She whispered to me. I smiled at her. She was liking it here.

"You like it?" I asked her wanting her to say the words.

"I love it," she said as her gaze once again found the charisma of the beach. Giving her a moment to let everything sink in I raked my eyes over the arrangements. When she stood back on her feet I motioned her to walk to the hut that was specially built for her. The hut was made up of wood with candles surrounding it giving it a vintage and a loving look.

Bellamy had a smile as she walked with me. This is what I want.

With only her.

When we reached the shanty area, there was a soft davenport placed over there with the coziest blankets. On the side, there was a table that had all our food items and drinks. I started pouring some orange punch in the glasses as Bellamy sat on the couch. I offered one glass to her and she smilingly took. I sipped onto my punch as I looked beyond the sea. The waves were colliding against one another and slowly descending when it hit the shores.

Just in front of us was a rose bed that I specially asked Dorain to make. The rose bed was quite big and it was made with tons of freshly scented roses. I offered Bellamy my hand as soft music played in the background. She gladly took my hand, slowly getting up and adjusting the dress. I placed her free hand on my shoulder and held the other one in my hand. My hand softly found its way to her waist as she shuddered slightly.

We flowed with the melody as if it was the only way our body spoke. It felt as if we were both shrinking in the background with the music. I saw how her body flowed with a dazzling grace that seemed to take my breath away. We danced on the roses barefooted looking in the depths of each other's eyes. We were lost in each other.