Tears are falling

It's been days since Simon was kidnapped,he was last seen with Jace on mission tracking an unknown enemy.
Izzy haven't slept since Simon was taken, how could she ? the person she loves was gone and she felt empty, jace shared in her pain.But felt more guilt, he was supposed to keep an eye on him as it was his first official mission in the field as a Downworlder Deputy.

The last thing jace could remember was closing in on a hooded figure in a ally way,then a sharp sudden pain on his head. Someone must have snuck up behind him and knocked him out. Jace falls to the cold wet ground whilst hearing Simon screams "JJAAACCEE"! Even now days later he could still hear his screams, this made sleeping nearly impossible.

Everyone in the institute had the same mission to find Simon Lewis,and bring him home.

Izzy was in the middle of it all watching all the screens, her eyes darting around the room making herself dizzy. Izzy turns to quickly and feels a sudden rush of dizziness fall upon her and falls down. Jace and Underhill rush over to pick her up "Izz u okay"? Jace asked softly Underhill and jace bring her to her room and lay her on her bed. "I'll get some water" Underhill says before quickly running off.
Jace is left with Izzy, sitting beside her on her bed. Izzy wakes up minutes later springing to life "have we found him ? Is he safe"? Izzy expresses with hope poured into every word, "no Izzy not yet... but we will, I promise" Izzy breaks down like a perfect sand castle being flooded by her own tears. "Jace I need him back, he's probably hurt badly... OR WORSE HE COULD BE"! Jace stops her before she could speak the terrible word "NO IZZ don't say it he's a lot tougher than he looks, okay we will find him I'll go out and look for him myself again" Izzy looks at her brother and hugs him, her tears soaking into Jace shirt creating a water mark growing much like her pain.