Grave Dirt

Izzy stood still whilst hearing about everyone's ideas and strategy to recuse Clary from... Simon. She was all in, however she noticed as everyone spoke no one was coming up with an idea to save Simon. She thought about how Simon was the one needing help, then how quickly it escalated from Simon to clary. Izzy cracked a weak smile finding it funny how everyone is taking more action to help her.

Her mind wanted to say "what about Simon?, hows going to help him, he's a victim too!" But Izzy decided not too, her legs then started to walk out of the room sly as a fox. Everyone was too busy making plans to save Her they didn't notice Izzy leaving. Her legs carried her to her room, her own private place where she could think. She sat down on her bed, she looked to her dresser draw and saw a gold framed photo of them both. Izzy picked it up and ran her fingers over Simon face, a few tears dropped onto Izzy face on the photo, making the photo look like it was crying.

As Izzy places the photo down ever so gently, she looked at her vanity chair she still had one of Simon's shirts hanging off it. She picked it up and smelled it, she could smell his cologne. She held onto it hugging it as she did her mind took her back to a moment the two shared.

A memory...

Izzy and Simon were laying on her bed, they have just finished watching a super hero movie "so what did you think of Batman"? Simon asked Turing to Izzy "so he's not actual a bat"? Izzy answered confused Simon smiled "no he's not he dresses like a bat" Izzy still confused "but why" the daylighter sat forward "because that was he's greatest fear, he was scared of bats as a child so he decided to dress like one" Izzy loved it when Simon talked how he would get lost in his own words "he overcame his greatest demons faced on, he's greatest fear" Simon smiled at Izzy he faced was like she just had an amazing dream.

Izzy being curious asked "what's your greatest fear" Simon took a moment and answered " loosing you" he's answer was so sweet and bliss she replied back "me too, I love you Simon I don't ever want to loose you" Simon swiped a tear from her eyes "hey you will never loose me, iz and I love you too" they kissed it was short and beautiful Simon pulled away and answered like a sudden static electricity "oh that reminds me, I got you a gift"

He vamp speed to his bag and come back he handed Izzy a wooden box with a Jewish symbol graved onto it, Izzy took the box and ran her fingers on the symbol "what is it" Simon swallowed in a cute nervous way "it's some of my grace dirt"
Izzy gasped "Simon" he said he's name under her breath. Simon began to get even more nervous "it's too much isn't it, yeah I just thought it would be romantic or is it a bit too creepy, it's too much isn't it" he spoke wit such speed Izzy stopped him with a kiss on he's check

Izzy knew how to stop him from rambling she stroked he's check and ran her hand to meet his "I love it, thank you so much" Simon knelt forward "this way you will never loose me iz" Izzy put the box on her dresser and grabbed Simon necked placing him ontop of her for a kiss.

Memory over...

As Izzy melted out of that memory her eyes widened  instantly like a mundane reaction to a glass smashing onto the floor "Simon's grave dirt" she ran to her dresses and pulled out her clothes until she found the box she held it in her hands feeling a mix of emotions like a rainbow sucked into a whirl wind until all of the colours (emotions and thoughts) bleed into one solid colour (choice) Izzy was going to sue it to see Simon she grabbed her Steele and her wipe and ran out of the room carrying the box.