Fallen off the path

A minute, a hour, maybe a day Izzy couldn't tell how long she had been past out for. She was freezing around her upper body, not her lower though. There was a blanket gently over her. She thought for a second (Simon must of put it on me) she had a small smile. She tried to sit up but gravity dragged her down, all the blood rushed away from her head to her arm where the bite was still raw and bleeding a little bit.

Looking at the bite she was taken back to that moment, Simon holding her arm kissing it with a soft kiss. And the bite... that was always the issue between them, Simon a vampire and Izzy a yen feng addict. Its like an alcoholic going out with a bar tender or a chocoholic at Easter time. Even when Simon and Izzy were kissing Simon's fangs would snap out in excitement when they made out, and Simon would jump off Izzy. He didn't want to put her in that position. He hated being the one who could put her off the path, but now he threw her off it.

Inspecting the bite her hand started to shake, a nasty side effect of Yen feng (vampire venom) Izzy's heart sank her long battle with her addiction was over she had fallen off the path. She looked round for her phone, she found it on the side. She picked it up and called Alec "aaAlec" Izzy spoke "Izzy... is that you are u okay ? Are you hurt? Where are u?" Alec spoke in under a second "No I'm not okay" she admitted "can u come get me"? She said with a tear falling down her cheek "I'm at Simon's apartment... no he's not here... he's gone... okay bye"

she hang up and didn't have to wait long, as a portal opened up and Magnus and Alec stepped through. Magnus hands were sparked with magic and Alec had his bow in his hands with a arrow ready to fire. Izzy stood up to walk over to them put fell down halfway, Alec caught her he held her. Magnus noticed her arm was shaking and saw the bite as did Alec "bastard" Alec spoke. He scooped Izzy up and walk through the portal with Magnus.